single or dual?

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
Guess you single guys go for that massive tip? Chrome plated paint cans are so cool! :D:rofl::D:rofl::D:rofl::D:rofl:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Only upside about duals is that people who piss you off can be on either side to recieve their payment in cloud. Singles dont give you that option. :D

I prefer single anyway...

not necessarily, my single points somewhat to the rear and it pretty well envelopes anyone behind me if need be :angel:

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
X2 I had a banks single and loved it on my first lb7
My lly has banks duels and they are GAY....they twin into a 3" set of duels WTF? Also cant fit a 35" tire under there anymore because the duel:(

My next truck ill put on a DE down pipe and just straight pipe the exhaust
no frills just a cheap exhaust:D

banks splits to 3"??? WTF is right :gay:

Fat_Robi

I may be wrong, but...
Sep 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV / Provo,UT
ATS makes a clean set of duals (4") that come out symmetrically at the rear corners with some super clean 24" long 5"diameter tips. That is the only dual setup that I have really liked the looks of. It is not cheap though.

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
ATS makes a clean set of duals (4") that come out symmetrically at the rear corners with some super clean 24" long 5"diameter tips. That is the only dual setup that I have really liked the looks of. It is not cheap though.

They sure did look good on your dad's old truck.

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
Flo~Pro makes a very nice dual system that we have installed on a few trucks. They have a single 4" inlet, dual 4" outlet muffler instead of a restrictive Y-pipe. Nice deep tone, loud when you get on it, but no drone in the the cab. If you have a 5" single exhaust already and want to go to dauls they have a 5" inlet, dual 4" outlet muffler and we can order the tail pipe sections seperately.

Their stainless kits are cheaper than any other company's aluminized kits - even after you add in the polished tips of your choice, including black chrome.

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I think my cool duals look rather sweet myself

Maybe some day you can cut off the left pipe so you won't look stupid to some of the more important people...:rolleyes:

I have a set of cool duals too. I guess my friends and I make diesels look dumb, out of five diesels four have duals and the other is my second truck with a stack only due to pulling rules.

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
Maybe some day you can cut off the left pipe so you won't look stupid to some of the more important people...:rolleyes:

I have a set of cool duals too. I guess my friends and I make diesels look dumb, out of five diesels four have duals and the other is my second truck with a stack only due to pulling rules.

The more important people arent very important to me, maybe they have trouble counting passed 1

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
calm down guys...? I think we will all agree that a single is traditionally associated with Diesel's and Dual exhaust pipes are WAY! more common in gas trucks/cars. "Important people" eh? hmmm

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
calm down guys...? I think we will all agree that a single is traditionally associated with Diesel's and Dual exhaust pipes are WAY! more common in gas trucks/cars. "Important people" eh? hmmm

Shall we add that the duals are fake! Unless you have twin paralell turbos there is no need for duals. Nothing wrong with them, just that they are for show.

I'm all about go not show....just the way we roll around here:D