ShowTime!

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Tim Cameron builds the nastiest buggies in the world and is a badass driver! Showtime is a 250,000 dollar buggy ive heard:eek:

dirty-b

KCCO!
Jun 5, 2010
Central MN
That thing is bad a** but his driving looks out of control to me. I think it's way cooler to see a guy climb a hill with out spinning a tire than someone start at the bottom and not let off till he reaches the top. Still a cool ride:thumb:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Looks a little out of control to me too. Not exactly what I would call skilled driving, but it is a really cool looking buggy.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
I have to disagree! I would love to see any regular joe hop in the buggy and whwwl it like he do's. You have to run the rear steer and understand what to do with the rear wheels to get where you want. It may look like he is just out of control but i think there is also alot of skillful driving involved:thumb:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I think I can put the pedal down and bounce off trees and rocks and stuff just as skillfully as he can, or perhaps I would drive up some of those obstacles rather than try to jump them. I don't understand what it is he's trying to do unless it is just to see how much stuff he can break.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
There was a few moments in that video, that I would have shat myself if I was on his "Camera Team".....then he almost took out that golfcart.

Seemed a bit like he was just trying to keep it full throttle with little disregard for anyone/anything else.

Just my .02....

But is def a sick little toy.