Show off your new tools!!!

squeaky3

Jan 20, 2013
Pontiac, IL
Ive got a power probe, but mine is just the basic version with the tool, extension wire and cig plug in end. I use it all the time though. I hardly ever grab a test light anymore, grab that instead

d.s.wendt

Nov 27, 2013
www.facebook.com
y5u6ejym.jpg

This gem should be coming in real soon. I'm stoked

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
It definitely makes life a little easier

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I use a regular PP3. I used to use it all the time but now that I got a nice Fluke 88V I find myself using that for everything at first then breaking out the power probe as needed. I got a set of load pro leads which are nice for doing voltage drop tests on wires fast.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Jackblack99

Oct 18, 2012
Nowhere
Yea i use my power probe all the time!! I love it. The master kit is nice!! It def makes things easier! My MM is junk. Im going to get the new fluke with the removable screen soon. Just trying to pay the bill down some before i drop another $400+ on stuff.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
86-03-400

I love Knipex Part numbers.

86=Basic Model (Pliers wrench)
0=Style
3=Finish (Chrome Plated w/plastic handles)
400= Length (400mm)

The plierswrench XL is not cheap, about the same price as the 3 pack with 180mm,250mm,300mm.

Last edited:

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Got an epiq today. Barely used I couldn't pass it up

I want to get a Locker for my KRL7023 but have been debating on if its the box I want to stick money into add ons. I really like the KRL1033 and wasn't much of an Epiq fan really but recently seem to like them and wouldn't mind a big bitch (84"). I guess for now I will just think lol.

Matco 3/4 torque wrench

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Got the same one in a different brand.

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
I want to get a Locker for my KRL7023 but have been debating on if its the box I want to stick money into add ons. I really like the KRL1033 and wasn't much of an Epiq fan really but recently seem to like them and wouldn't mind a big bitch (84"). I guess for now I will just think lol.

Got the same one in a different brand.

I've been needing a bigger box for a while, I've wanted an epiq but didn't feel like I needed to drop 10k+ on a box...Wednesday he had that one on the truck that a guy bought new 6 months ago and filled up with all his tools and got moved into a service truck so it sat in the shop covered up. I got it for over half off retail after I traded in my KRA box

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
Lol he probably does? We're the last stop in his route so after all the grubby oilfield mechanics get through it all the good stuff is usually picked clean/scattered and it looks like my 2 year old went through it looking for some toys

SwitchBack

Sep 8, 2012
Vermont
Are there any good websites that have deals on quality tools? I'm looking to slowly start filling the mac tool box I'm picking up.