Show me your black.......Wheels.

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
then my 76 chevy rocking 15s steel dont know what brand came with the truck and 33/12.5/15 odd ball tires also came with the truck lol
picture.php

picture.php

i know it isnt a dmax but my lb7 still rocking stockers i have some black steel to throw on it just havent had the time with the holdiays

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Thanks! it's for sale!:rofl:

I have a Cognito leveling kit up front and Bilstein 5100's otherwise the rear suspension is stock.

Tires are close to 35's and the wheels stick out quite a bit so I could see how it looks lowered out back.

Your selling your truck? I always liked the look of your truck, super clean :thumb:

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Your selling your truck? I always liked the look of your truck, super clean :thumb:

Thanks! and yes sir, I found a 2007 CCSB GMC Summit White LBZ with every factory option with dark leather with 18k miles on it. :D Couldn't pass it up.

It should look the same as this one by Spring, just with a Cognito 4" NTBD that's been sitting in the shop for 4 months and a crew cab

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
Black Cragar Soft 8's, 17x8, 4.5 backspacing. I sanded them with 500 grit and painted them a flat black then clear coated them. Able to use factory lugs and center caps. Bought 5 from Summit racing for $450 shipped to my door.

2007-gmc-sierra-classic-duramax-666-picture5517-front-view-new-wheels.jpg

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
If any of you guys are wanting the Novacanes hit up Nick at NorCal. For a short time he is running his buy 3 get 1 free wheel deal. Could save alot of $ off of a new set.

SMOKINU497

Oct 9, 2011
Thanks! it's for sale!:rofl:

I have a Cognito leveling kit up front and Bilstein 5100's otherwise the rear suspension is stock.

Tires are close to 35's and the wheels stick out quite a bit so I could see how it looks lowered out back.

Cornell,

What are the wheels in your Avatar that are chrome on your truck? I have been looking for the brand name of those wheels for who knows how long?!!! I want em... Do you know the name and model by change?

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Cornell,

What are the wheels in your Avatar that are chrome on your truck? I have been looking for the brand name of those wheels for who knows how long?!!! I want em... Do you know the name and model by change?

When I had them they were called Incubus Poltergeist and I had mine in a 22x9.5" I believe.