Shout out to a few awesome members here

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I just wanted to give a big thanks and give some credit where credit is due.

blk smoke lb7 (scott) and yellowchevy (Russell)

Scott was kind enough to send me a return line about a year ago to make a pressure test system for my return lines when i built the motor. Then a couple weeks ago as i was pulling my stock turbo to be sent out, a bolt seized in one of the up pipes. i could not for the life of me break the head off the bolt so instead i just cut the up pipe and said "f*** it, ill deal with it later", by then the heat was gettin to me. Well as i was trying to figure out what to do, i shot a text off to scott after getting his number seeing if he had a up pipe and stock turbo i could possibly take off his hands if it turned out i couldnt fix the soon to be broken bolt in mine. he had an up pipe and even was climbing in his attic looking for a stock turbo for me. I wound up fixing the broken bolt but still needed the up pipe. he sent that sucker right out to me for much less than i was willing to pay for it. he pulled the same stunt with the return line too :D :hug:

Now Russell and i had been PMing back and forth back in march or april about him taking my stock turbo and working his magic on it, rebuilding it, and throwing a batmowheel in it. Finally the time was coming when he would be back in the states and have some time to do it. my turbo was starting to get pretty worn and Russell hooked me up with a short time frame where he could get right on it. Sent the turbo right out to him and he had damn near it all done in one day but ran into an issue with the supplier. He got the wheel pretty damn quick from them after making a few calls and even worked with me to get the turbo shipped out quickly and shipped fast so i could have the turbo by this weekend and install it to get some drive time on it before i go to ABQ with brians truck on the back.

Its awesome to see guys like these guys are so willing to help and im glad to be apart of this great forum we have here to befriend people like these guys.

Its very much appreciated you two and thank you again. :D :hug:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Those two are great I will completely agree. And I also must add that this board is the only one ive ever been on where people actually care about others and want to see one another succeed. Sure we argue, bitch, and moan from time to time but that's par for the course. Diesel guys can go from strangers to brothers in no time and that's something to be proud of.

:thumb::hug:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Awwww makes me all warm and fuzzy. Yes they are good folk ;) see you Saturday scott. Russell when are you coming up!?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Hey thanks James that was very nice if you to post.I've Always tried to help out where I could.I know when I hit this forum I dont think I left 1 thread uncommitted on lol, probably irritated some even, there were some that tried helping me out when I was new and I appreciate that.This is somewhat of an extended family I agree and I'm glad to be here.

Russ is a hell of a guy that's for sure he and I talk or text almost everyday.We haven't met yet but now that he is back in the state's I'm pretty sure we will have a couple cold 1s at some point.Thanks DD:hug:

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
SCREW you James!!!!! what about me??? Remember that one time i let you shake my hand? you should be greatful for that!!!:mad:

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Thanks for the kind words James, you're not to bad yourself!!! :D:thumb::hug::hello:
Glad I was able to help out James and get you the turbo back quickly :thumb:. I've got to thank my father-in law for bring it to Fedex first thing in the morning so you were able to get it Thursday.

I was excited to put a batmowheel on; it was the first one I've done so far. It makes it look even better and I hope it performs well.

Scotts a great guy as well. I'm always giving him a call with a question or just to say hi to see how's he doing. I do have a feeling though if I lived close to him he's be asking for hand all the time; my little girls hands can get into some pretty small awkward positions:roflmao::hug::thumb::thumb: Although I think he's trying to whore out my porting/polishing skills :eek::rofl::D:roflmao:.

Russell when are you coming up!?

I can't give you a good answer for that one. With moving into our house and a baby coming the beginning of August I'm thinking my free time won't be so much. :eek:

Yellowchevy