Shocks for the truck.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I just put some Pro Comp MX6R's on mine and they are a really good shock. They have the adjustable knob with six settings. I switched from the regular pro comp reservors because the front needed to be firmer. I really like the ride now.

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
Turn the dial to the left as far as it will go, That is level 1. Turned all the way to the right is level 9. No indicator notches on the part to tell where level 1 is per Rancho, and it should not spin 360°.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
1st thoughts are pretty good.

9500 empty weight 5th wheel, plus 80 or so gallons of extra fuel in the aux tank.

got them set on 5 and the truck is riding nice. alot better then before.

next stop to walk the puppy if its not raining, i'll bump the setting up to see how it is.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
i've been down I57 from I80 all the way thru IL 5 times now in the last 2 months.

felt like a different road today. didnt notice as much of the bumps. the ranchos held the weight great.

cant wait to get the fronts on too!

of course a yugo on new shocks would probably feel better than my 200K stock ones:eek:.

THE-BEAST

Jan 18, 2009
I went Bilsteins - what a difference - Only thing I would do different next time is get them sooner...........

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
got the fronts on this morning.

now its off to COUGAR281 s place to hijack a wireless controler since he isnt using it:angel: