Help: shipping

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
I have bought a couple 475's off dannville performance and am curious if anyone is going south or coming north over the border over the Christmas holidays.Putting a shout out before I go through getting raped by UPS again,Last time I used them it was for a $1400 trans kit and ups charged me $900 in brokerage fees over and above before I could pick it up.I can be reached by pm or cell,705-783-7051.I have no prob paying border fees and for someone's time.Rather pay a member than a shipper.Thanks and Merry Christmas.Keith

andy-stevenson

Jul 7, 2013
Wow! I know UPS really charges the f*ck outta us in Canada but I think there must have been a mistake for that trans kit. I just picked up a set of Profab manifolds and up pipes declared value was $1050 CAD and I had to pay $200 brokerage.

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
My trans kit came in 3 boxes but 1 order,they charged me $330.00 per box.I too thought there was a mistake so I played phone tag for a week and they said it was correct.NEVER again will I use UPS for anything,ever!

andy-stevenson

Jul 7, 2013
Can Mark not ship them using USPS? I don't understand why UPS charges such a high amount, everything I've ever gotten through Fedex or USPS cost me nothing on delivery..

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Chris at Dannville sais using usps is a pain for him because he has to go to the post office as a customer and go through the whole process and all.I did ask him and would rather use USPS.I might have to go that rout if I cant find a ride over.

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Hmm could you meet me at a border crossing? I don't have a passport AFAIK means I can't cross. Meet at like Detroit or niagra falls?

I should have mentioned I don't have a passport either,this is why I cant get it across.Was going to ship it from Dannville to niagra NY and I can go as far as niagra Canada.I really do appreciate the offer and maybe we can find a 3rd party to get across.

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Before 911 I went to Michigan with just a drivers license but now a passport is needed to cross.I don't understand why a passport is needed when a valid drivers license requires the same documentation to obtain.BS!:mad:

mudbuster

Dec 22, 2012
What about ups to someone here in the US then have them ship it using usps? I'm assuming it's just a hassle for them to usps not that it's expensive or inpossible. I'm in Michigan and would help out but I don't have a passport either:roflmao:

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
Where are you located I am shipping a job to Ottowa may be able to coordinate something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
You guys do know that the USPS has a website, just like UPS? You can do all your USPS labeling and shipping online, same as UPS. It is VERY easy to do, so I have no idea what Danville is complaining about.

As it is, I apologize for UPS (and the US and Canadian governments) screwing you over.

Merry Christmas!

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
You guys do know that the USPS has a website, just like UPS? You can do all your USPS labeling and shipping online, same as UPS. It is VERY easy to do, so I have no idea what Danville is complaining about.

As it is, I apologize for UPS (and the US and Canadian governments) screwing you over.

Merry Christmas!

I wouldn't say they were complaining,Chris said he would do it.They are some of the most easy going,helpfull guys I have ever delt with.Even though I didn't have a lot of money to spend Mark took the time to answer all my questions,give me advice and sold me parts I could afford.couldnt ask for better customer service.I spent a little more than I wanted to which cut into my shipping money.Merry Christmas to you as well.

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Where are you located I am shipping a job to Ottowa may be able to coordinate something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Muskoka Ont Canada,can be in Ottawa in 5 hrs or so but will make that drive no problem if we can work something out,Thank you very much!Save me a ton of money on shipping I could use for christmas.Pm me when you have time.