September '24 Chat -- School's In!

gassux

Mar 14, 2010
Good internet, look up school district to email their transportation head to report bad bus driver...
Watched one, personally, short change braking distance for multiple semi trucks in low light, wet, two lane road..
Yellow came on he was way to close to stop safely, driver quickly threw red, truck driver got stopped about the back end of the bus.🤦🏻‍♂️

Good way to cause a very bad day for a lot of people especially with winter coming
I live on a cul de sac and i leave my hooptie out front so the buses have to make a 3 point turn. If i didn't, they would whip around and be back up to 40mph in no time. They are maniacs

shakenfake

Moron
Sep 15, 2022
Shlumpt, TX
Now I have Dave's auto center spamming my FB news feed...
He's got an announcement....
He has been talking about that for a while on his YouTube shorts. I scroll across them every now and then and I seem to recall he was doing that a while ago.

If that guy does turn his Discovery show into some drama filled nonsense then that will be very homo

Reactions: Jakezed22

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
We had fog this morning. Very odd for this time of year. Been in the 90s during the day with mid to high 60s at night. Then all of a sudden fog and low 50 in the morning. Normally there isn't enough humidity to reach dew point at these temperatures.