SEMA girl pictures 10.5megs 59 pics

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
How many ruined keyboards came because of this thread????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Damnit

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
IMG_7153.jpg

The blond on the left is def. sexy!!!:leghump:

ICULKN

And Yes I drive it !!
Jan 6, 2010
SO CAL / New York
Nice Pictures. But the Amount and Quality of the Models as gone down in the past few years. I think the company's do not have the budgets for the A+ Models. But good job on the pictures.

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
A lot of those girls had plenty of after market parts on them selves LOL

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
All you hot dog manly men need to post a picture of your women.
You guys are worse then a bunch of grandmas picking apart the high school football team. :rofl: You guys are funny.

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
All you hot dog manly men need to post a picture of your women.
You guys are worse then a bunch of grandmas picking apart the high school football team. You guys are funny.

Here's Mine now lets see yours

picture.php

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
Very disappointed in the quality of some of the girls

I went to Wyotech in 02 and i think there were 2-3 girls total enrolled while i was there. It was a sausage fest unfortunatly but i cant remember anyone buying for those few girls attention if that tells you anything. We went lookin for eye candy elsewhere. :rofl:

Haha yeah else where, like UW campus at 2am on a friday night stumbling around drunk just trying to find a girl :rofl: Fort Collins was a good place to go to... ohh the good times the good times (class of 08)

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Very disappointed in the quality of some of the girls

Haha yeah else where, like UW campus at 2am on a friday night stumbling around drunk just trying to find a girl :rofl: Fort Collins was a good place to go to... ohh the good times the good times (class of 08)

Got that right:rofl: Ft. Collins is a badass lil town! If only it were Ft. Collinstech instead! I prolly would not have learned as much and down some brain cells though:D Laramie really sucked after a trip to FC. But none the less, wouldn't trade the experiance for anything! Still had plenty of fun too.:thumb: