Allison 5sp: SC 3, what all makes it cost so much?

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I am willing to buy from MIKE, but I am on the complete other side of the country from him. And so far SUNCOAST has rubbed me the wrong way. I've called them three times now andthe first time I got a nasty response from em, the second time she hung up on me, and the third she gave me the same answer still I could get from there website. I called MIKE and am doing as he instructed me to.

racinmike77

Sep 14, 2008
MD
What if I became a dealer for transgo, alto, and precision converters? I could hook everybody up! Mike you think you can get me some good dealer pricing on the ML converter?

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
What if I became a dealer for transgo, alto, and precision converters? I could hook everybody up! Mike you think you can get me some good dealer pricing on the ML converter?

You would be looking at minimum 100K buy in. Then you have to gaurantee them a certain dollar amount sales per year.

Burner

Old Hand
May 6, 2008
Mike you had to say cheese cake, Man we got some good ones out of New Jersey but they closed up shop :(

These don't come from a shop.... home made by the wife. ;)

If I may. Good or bad it takes A LOT of time, energy and money to be the first horse out of the gate. It's EASY to copy about anything. I'll tip my hat to SunCoast and all that they have done. If I like their products, they get my support and if I don't somebody else will..but I won't bash. I don't hear anyone saying they want to copy another companies kit, why is that?