Sad day

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Man. Sorry about your loss. Just try and remember all the good times and what a good dog she was to you is all you can do. Again sorry to hear

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Sorry for your loss Scott! It's amazing how attached you get to these critters! I have a lab mix that just had his 14th birthday.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
They don't live long enough to get sick of them like people! So young can I ask what happened? Sorry

Mack I'm so mad!!!! She had cancer bad.......we recently switched vets becAuse we weren't happy at our last.The new vet tried surgery and found her full and asked why we hadn't had her fixed and shocked I said we did have her fixed and he proceeds to tell me her uterus and ovaries were intact but most likely were disabled.

Now tell me this isn't it recommended to spay and neuter because of cancer in those organs??????? They are supposed to be removed correct? Or am I off base here?

Also to everyone that has lost your beloved pet I am so sorry for your loss and those that haven't love hem like no tomorrow wehen they are gone they will break your heart.:(

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Sorry you had to say good bye to pup Scott. We lost our dog of 12+ years when I was 10yrs, its not fun. Kind of one of the reasons I don't want to get another one.
Let me know if you need anything or someone to chase the stick when you throw it:D:hug:.

Yellowchevy

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Mack I'm so mad!!!! She had cancer bad.......we recently switched vets becAuse we weren't happy at our last.The new vet tried surgery and found her full and asked why we hadn't had her fixed and shocked I said we did have her fixed and he proceeds to tell me her uterus and ovaries were intact but most likely were disabled.

Now tell me this isn't it recommended to spay and neuter because of cancer in those organs??????? They are supposed to be removed correct? Or am I off base here?

Also to everyone that has lost your beloved pet I am so sorry for your loss and those that haven't love hem like no tomorrow wehen they are gone they will break your heart.:(

Wow that has to really sting! I'm no vet so I don't have a clue what is in detail of spaying a dog. It is important to find a good quality vet been there done that. Go easy on yourself as you know you would have done anything you could have to save her if you could have.

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
sorry to hear Scott, like i said most of the time its harder losing a pet then a human family member. Let me know if you need anything.

You are absolutely right. It's like on movies and tv shows when people hurt/kill other people who cares, but when someone hurts or kills a dog it makes me want to climb through the tv and shoot the b****s toes off one by one.
I've lost a couple Labs to cancer. It doesn't get easier. By far the worst has been burying my mom's 10 year old Great Dane a couple years ago after she died very suddenly. It's hard enough to bury them, but to look over and see the strongest lady I know sobbing uncontrollably about killed me.

sent from a galaxy far far away

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand

Wow that is terrible! Sorry to hear that Scott:(

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
It's not going to be the same when I go to your house and she's not there. Sorry for you loss Scott! Hang in there she will be missed dearly by all!

I can say I was one of the last ones to see her and she was still full of love!