s475 turbo install.

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
Yes its the normal old everyday HX40 Duramax downpipe, same as you would use. Why re-invent the wheel? HX40 is not a 3" V-band by the way, its 3.8"... The HX40 pipe is easier to install with a motor in the truck, and fits better than the one piece ATS. Plus its a Fleece Kit, intended for use on a Fleece charger, which would have been cut for HX40 to begin with.

Caleb

Thank you for helping me explain it lol. Nothing wrong with the kit just have to change the vband not a big deal at all. The kit looks awsome Caleb.

Iowadmax

Feb 21, 2013
north central iowa
I have a s475 double bat with 87mm 1.0 with big injectors it lights pretty damn good for what it is. Rob Codens told me i couldn't make 900hp on a big single and still drive it on the road. He was wrong. And I went else where for help and tuning.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Yes its the normal old everyday HX40 Duramax downpipe, same as you would use. Why re-invent the wheel? HX40 is not a 3" V-band by the way, its 3.8"... The HX40 pipe is easier to install with a motor in the truck, and fits better than the one piece ATS. Plus its a Fleece Kit, intended for use on a Fleece charger, which would have been cut for HX40 to begin with.

Caleb

Yes Caleb I know you guys mod your turbo for the down pipe and install kit. Priced that out when talking with you before for a customer.

I have never taken the time to measure the down pipe in the kits I sell just know there 3.5" going by op off v band size. Since he said that was off on the parts in his kit from his turbo being 4" outlet.
Also like you said everything would of fit if all mods were done in house like your other turbos for this pipe.

Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Oh henry i forgot your god on here :blowme:

I talked to him before he was on here showing us and as caleb just informed you it was a 3.8 vband not 3" but ryan has a special charger that need some customizing and is being taken care of

I'm not god here but I do not come in here acting like a jackass like you do with these last 2 post.

If he talked to you before coming on here you should of told him not to post the full info on the fixed needed not that down pipes this. Some people will ask you sure everything else is good sure you have the right kit.

But you get all butt hurt and want someone to blow you. If your upset that I delete post of yours about a year ago you need to grow up. Told you to to become a vendor. Easy to do no need to back door sell and get upset like you do. Most mods would give you time off for the past actions and the way you just acted.

Nothing special about a race cover or a 4" outlet what's on the the inside of the cover is the special work only.

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
Well we might as well just delete this thread I'm tired of the fighting like a bunch of girls, I'll jusy keep my stuff I do to my truck to myself. Its pathetic my thread turned into this. Reminds me of being on the other duramax site or comp diesel. By the way Henry I don't know why your jumping diesel mafia case on my thread. What does him not being a vender have to do with my thread. There you go that's my vent now do what you have to. Last time I will post.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Sucks when you get treated like chit for trying to help Henry. I just read this whole thread and it seems like someone is trying to bring up the past. :thumb:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Well we might as well just delete this thread I'm tired of the fighting like a bunch of girls, I'll jusy keep my stuff I do to my truck to myself. Its pathetic my thread turned into this. Reminds me of being on the other duramax site or comp diesel. By the way Henry I don't know why your jumping diesel mafia case on my thread. What does him not being a vender have to do with my thread. There you go that's my vent now do what you have to. Last time I will post.

I'm jumping your buddy Jake get real I posted before he came in here. He started poking at my post that I was trying to help you. With him running his fingers he must feel that when someone is trying to help there trying to make it look bad. So he had to make a post in here that being said and the way he's poking at me it would be over last non vendor deals he's tried. And he's not one here can be if he wants to ask like he did before I think I told them.
Vent for you guy all you want. All non vendors get treated the same post get deleted his were over a year ago he's holding it personal towards me. And pointing out that fact his the one that sold these parts here. You can vent if you want I never posted bad towards you kit or turbo pick. Hell I ran a GT4202R with a 1.01 ar with twin pumps and 30% sticks ran great for me. Spooled better then the GT4094R with the 1.06 I ran before it.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I also don't see where I or Henry posted as an attack towards anyone here, nor trying to bate them over whos kit had what. I wanted to know who sold Red's kit to them because I think they should know which parts fit which turbo is all. :thumb:

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
I'm not god here but I do not come in here acting like a jackass like you do with these last 2 post.

If he talked to you before coming on here you should of told him not to post the full info on the fixed needed not that down pipes this. Some people will ask you sure everything else is good sure you have the right kit.

But you get all butt hurt and want someone to blow you. If your upset that I delete post of yours about a year ago you need to grow up. Told you to to become a vendor. Easy to do no need to back door sell and get upset like you do. Most mods would give you time off for the past actions and the way you just acted.

Nothing special about a race cover or a 4" outlet what's on the the inside of the cover is the special work only.

Not hurt over the vendor thing that was my bad its been way before that I've disliked you henry. I talked to Ryan and he said the pedestal was fine and that the downpipe was to small i was under the impression he just had a standard 475 not ryans fault so i thought this would have worked perfect but it didnt. I told him to call fleece in the morning with his issues and specs on the turbo. He got it ironed out the turbo is going on and its just peachy.

I have talked to kat but seeing how people are vindicted over little shit and get crucified over some things i decieded to not spend the 500 dollars and be a vendor. I have even asked kat bout posting up stuff from facebook here before i did to make sure i didnt step on toes and when she said her and pat say no i simply said thank you and didnt do it. So if you think this is over my little infraction go ahead its a forum not my life..... I simply do not like you or your attitude i see all the time in posts so go ahead and give me a tome out cause i told you to "blow me"!

And bri no hard feelings towards ya bud no worries :hug:

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
I think i just piss you off by posting :rolleyes:

If you read what I said looks like from smell crappy pic. It looks like a cast pedistal in that pic so just like bd or HTT uses same as the down pipe since he already said the down pipe is the wrong size v band size it's the same pipe I added in my pic. Same pipe used in bd install kit so used from s300 frame turbo T3. Some times parts do get mixed up in kits around shops.

The whole kit came from fleece........ why would they use a htt install dp and the ped is a t4 already checked that

How was his a jab at you? I think you both have a grudge and read into each others posts to far to find a reason to be mad.

Personally I think you both need to go sit in a corner and hold hands.

[YOUTUBE]dsKO_r76kfQ[/YOUTUBE]

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Not hurt over the vendor thing that was my bad its been way before that I've disliked you henry. I talked to Ryan and he said the pedestal was fine and that the downpipe was to small i was under the impression he just had a standard 475 not ryans fault so i thought this would have worked perfect but it didnt. I told him to call fleece in the morning with his issues and specs on the turbo. He got it ironed out the turbo is going on and its just peachy.

I have talked to kat but seeing how people are vindicted over little shit and get crucified over some things i decieded to not spend the 500 dollars and be a vendor. I have even asked kat bout posting up stuff from facebook here before i did to make sure i didnt step on toes and when she said her and pat say no i simply said thank you and didnt do it. So if you think this is over my little infraction go ahead its a forum not my life..... I simply do not like you or your attitude i see all the time in posts so go ahead and give me a tome out cause i told you to "blow me"!

And bri no hard feelings towards ya bud no worries :hug:

Well glad its personal and I have never have you a infraction just delete the post.

I get along with I say most everyone on the forum can not win them all. But I will not blow you. I do not bat for that team congrats for coming out like the other sports players have a nice smug life. :thumb:

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Maybe i did read into to much but i still dislike him end of story, and i did receive a infraction from you? Your posts always come off sarcastic towards me therefor you got my second response. Least that's how they read on my end but i'll leave it be :thumb: feel free to delete my posts after the first ome to clean ryans thread up

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
If you read what I said looks like from smell crappy pic. It looks like a cast pedistal in that pic so just like bd or HTT uses same as the down pipe since he already said the down pipe is the wrong size v band size it's the same pipe I added in my pic. Same pipe used in bd install kit so used from s300 frame turbo T3. Some times parts do get mixed up in kits around shops.

Maybe i did read into to much but i still dislike him end of story, and i did receive a infraction from you? Your posts always come off sarcastic towards me therefor you got my second response. Least that's how they read on my end but i'll leave it be :thumb: feel free to delete my posts after the first ome to clean ryans thread up

If that post is sarcastic I must be missing something. That's the way I type between building cars on the line. Look around on line and help out we're I can.

I thought being sarcastic was woohoo really wholly f$8ing do buddy what they hell. But I'm glad we have two different mind sets on how to read post on the forums in life. Like said I only deleted I do not give out infraction if anything it goes right to time off.