s475 oil feed/return questions

Balindir

Rod shortning in progress
Jul 30, 2012
South Central, Pa
As simple as it may be, could someone please explain what I need for an s475 install, as far as oil is concerned. I'm getting everything I need to install the turbo from a friend, except the oil feed/return. I don't have the turbo yet so I didn't really have a chance to look at it and see, but i don't even really know what the stock set-up looks like, so that's why I'm a little lost. Sorry for the noob question.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I can get feed lines and fittings relatively cheap. Have gotten quite a few kits for guys on here

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
go to eric merchants website, he has a kit with the feed line and drain line kit! very nice looking stuff, you get everything you need!

His kit is nice, but I had to use different fittings for the block and on the turbo because his did not fit right. His lines are nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
drain goes to the stock location. The feed is on the driver side of the block by the oil filter. if you PM me your number i can send you a quick pic

Last edited:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I can see if any of the guys I have gotten lines for have pictures. Made by an industrial shop here. Comes with a 30mmx1.5 plug and washer, cam journal plug, fittings for block and charger and feed line. I havent seen anywhere else that can get you a plug thats not $30 all by itself.

Last edited:

Balindir

Rod shortning in progress
Jul 30, 2012
South Central, Pa
That would be great. Talked to the guy I'm getting the turbo from, turns he might have one for me. If not I will get in contact. Thanks.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
If only Merchant made their oil feed line 4-6" longer... would save a lot of headache for the big single turbo guys... Mine is a PITA.