Rude A%^ Ebay vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
By the looks of the pics the ebay store is just an outlet for less expensive stuff. You guys cant expect top quality for half price. Or good service.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
here is some advice from a pretty well seasoned ebay veteran, look at the feedback. anybody with that low of feedback with not a very high number of transactions is not a person to buy from. i personally do not buy anything from anybody that has less than 100% feedback, because if there is a problem with something that they sold, they will make it right if they are a good seller. hence why they have a good feedback score.

Agreed. I spend more time on eBay than any other site. You can get hosed quick but don't assume all eBay sellers are like this. Check the feedback and if the item looks like a good deal and you are leery of the sellers feedback, only use Paypal and you are covered up to a grand. I've had issues and was able to get my money back after a few weeks.

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
heres what i asked:
is this a pic of that actual turbo for sale? you said this has a different compressor wheel, but it still looks like a stock wheel. thanks

heres his reply:
It is a picture of what the turbo will look like. they are inexpensive and stock appearing. bearings will be new, if i tell you the compressor is 68 it will be a 68 cast out of a 4094 i upgraded to a larger wheel or billet wheel. I basically build these to suit outta leftover stuff so they are somewhat affordable.
We don't give them away, but we put pictures up of the roughest ones so that the buyers expectations are set accordingly.
we have bearing kits in stock from garrett, and a large selction of gently used stuff.
we do clean all vanes and check solenoin operation. put the center assemble on west coast balanced which is just a quick check.
please don't expect a new turbo or ask for a half off discount.
we would gladly accomadate you and offer new turbos for sale on this site as well.
if you want stock appearing and bang for the buck i think you would like this one.
if you are real picky and need top quality lets get you into a brand new one

dont ask for half off!!:roflmao:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
And fyi. You guys werent on the phone call and are getting half the story
We wont even sell our core chargers to op he is banned booted and good and gone
He is very very ignorant and hes got enough mouth for 5 sets of teeth :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::spit:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
With an attitude like that I would find a new store.I asume it was the store answering the question or was it someone from your shop?Sounded like it was someone that knew turbos.

Last edited:

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Best part is when you have disputes after a purchase, ebay will look at your messages back and forth. This guy wouldn't stand a chance. :thumb:

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
If there selling used turbos they better be posting pictures of the actual turbo you will recieve. To me if I did not get the turbo that is pictured I would consider it a false auction.

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
post_old.gif
02-04-2013, 11:52 AM
jkholder09
user_offline.gif

Dmax owner
Truck: cc/sb
Engine: lly
Transmission: Automatic
car.gif
jkholder09's Garage

Feedback Score: 0 reviews

icon1.gif

As my user name states
My name is Justin Holder
I own a local repair shop.
The name of the shop is Confederate Diesel.

:spit:
Guess everyone didn't highlight to see the user name :roflmao:
Either way the turbo is being misrepresented, if its a parts and pieces job then it should be represented as such. Are these turbos even being balanced? That is a rhetorical question as i wouldnt believe they are being theyre pieced together as an "affordable" turbo.

Last edited:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Didnt someone have issues with this jkholder guy on here before?

U are thinking of dmax forum
And that guy actually ended up happy
Basically you guys gotta realize if you are buying off ebay its because its not nice enough for the store
Its decent stuff kinda swap meet stuff

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Basically you guys gotta realize if you are buying off ebay its because its not nice enough for the store

Are you speaking for your items only?

I have sold many a brand new item on ebay, bought them too..

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Are you speaking for your items only?

I have sold many a brand new item on ebay, bought them too..

I am speaking to the used refurb items we are. Clearancing

For a brand new 4094 we are the best deal on yhe net
Google powermax 4094 we are the top listing
Lowest price and such
The ebay store in no way represents the website

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
That is an ebay store that liquidats inventory for us

And fyi. You guys werent on the phone call and are getting half the story
We wont even sell our core chargers to op he is banned booted and good and gone
He is very very ignorant and hes got enough mouth for 5 sets of teeth :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::spit:

Probably the best thing here to do would be everyone go buy a new turbo.
These ebay turbos are not what you. Guys want

Even if he is "liquidating inventory" for your company, the responsibility for misrepresenting the parts still falls on you, does it not?
Seems that you are using a third party to avoid culpability when these "rebuilt" turbos fail down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.