Rotisserie

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
It was a lot of trips up north to work on it. I tried to save where I could by doing it myself but ran myself ragged doing so.

I hear you there. Glad you're getting it back together before this winter arrive!!!:D

When you go back to working on your duramax I've got a nice LLY turbo you'll like. :thumb:

Yellowchevy

Snowbound98

Jun 28, 2013
Chicagoland
Russ, maybe this is why I haven't logged on in a while. Hahaha. It's too easy to spend money when I chat with you guys.
I'm still in need of a trans for my truck before I take it any further. I will definitely hook up with you when that time comes. I'm trying to take it easy on the truck knowing I need a built trans. I found a local guy selling a compound turbo setup for this LLY. He only wanted $1300 with the one turbo. It was hard not to buy it. Still new in boxes. But having had the new addition to the family back in April (bout the same time I saw it) I had to not buy it. Kicking myself now. I'll definitely get back in the swing of things with this truck hopefully soon.

I'm afraid to post this here but I'm in the process of sticking a 6bt cummins into my K5. Trying to locate an adapter to hook my 203/205 triple stick x-case to an Allison 1000. This rig has been consuming all my "extra" money. (If there is such a thing) Also been trying to get a 4-link figured out for my 97 crew cab on Rockwells. Did manage to score a set of tires for it but the geometry sucks figuring this link system out. Get it good on paper, then have to change things to get around stuff on truck.

Just so ya know, I'll be lurking a little more which may end up to me spending some money on my truck.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
1) Your dog is bored, and that tire is huge.

2) Your daughter is a cutie, but you have GOT to do something about her choice (or is it yours?) of football teams to cheer for.

:hehe:

Snowbound98

Jun 28, 2013
Chicagoland
1) my dog would do anything to stay in garage with me. :)

2) thanks, ya she's my cutie. As far as football teams, she'll be a bears fan just like her dad, mom, and brothers. Lol. She won baby bears fan on ABC 7 news and got posted on Facebook.

Snowbound98

Jun 28, 2013
Chicagoland
Congrats on the baby.
Them stupid officials are messing up big time during these games. I was so pissed yesterday, I just took a nap for the forth quarter. Rodgers is a hell of a quarterback thou and it never fails. Gotta give credit where credit is do. It's WIERD watching the Bears now. They actually have an offense but our defense is struggling. That's a total change for us here in Chicago.