Roll Pan Pictures - Post Em Up

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Definitely get a steel one. I always like the extra step and welding it in. Gets rid of the ugly line, which never fits perfect. But I'm crazy picky. Mine didn't fit well enough for me so I had to weld it to be ok with it.

not quick

Jay
Nov 3, 2013
Middletown, Ohio
Definitely get a steel one. I always like the extra step and welding it in. Gets rid of the ugly line, which never fits perfect. But I'm crazy picky. Mine didn't fit well enough for me so I had to weld it to be ok with it.

I like the plastic/fiberglass ones over the welded ones because if your pan gets hit how much easier it is to fit. If you hit a metal one it will dent then has the possibility to pull the bottom of the bed sides if hit good enough. I've had roll pans on a few trucks and that was my reasoning for not using a metal one. I do agree they look better welded in though.

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
What are the reviews of people that did hidden hitches and tow a bit. I am thinking about doing one, but I can't lose the hitch and I don't want the hitch just dangling our there

zeke38

Sep 29, 2009
Newark, IL
More of a pain to get the hitch in but its worth it to me for the look. I only tow my jet ski trailer usually though

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

black07

Oct 8, 2011
Pa
Here's my pulling set up. Built the roll pan out of a piece of aluminum and made my own hitch behind it

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Chris test fit the roll pan and big chevy hitch hidden receiver the other day and it looks good but he asked me if I wanted it screwed on or welded and smoothed. I like the look of the smooth pan but I'm nervous it will cause issues down the road if it ever got hit. Does anyone have pics of a welded and seemless pan on a classic body?? PS drop shackles aren't in yet and I'll be running a stack so the exhaust won't hang so low.

Attachments

• Roll1.JPG
    Roll1.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 79
  • roll2.JPG
    roll2.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 67

DieselmafiaLLY

Keep Calm and Go Crazy
Apr 6, 2013
Ontario, Canada
ryzu2ana.jpg

Heres mine its just screwed and silicone or whatever they use on the seam thats what my body guy recommended instead of welding if I ever wanted to remove it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Troy's truck is clean but Pete's truck takes the cake. It is smoother than a Baby's bottom and makes me jealous....