Ripmf666

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I remember the burn out. :rofl: You are an unforgiving person on a dragstrip. Jmaz stands no chance.

Yea Tom you have seen first hand at the events down in the Smokies. She will run or blow one way or the other. If it blows just means its time to try a new setup out :D

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I did not make it were working a lot at the plant. I will not have anytime off til July and that can not come soon enough.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
LoL not like your going to be at TS. Think I saw you will be playing scouts that weekend :hug:

Why wait until May old man??

coilovers are done.....we could go as early as march in St Louis....now that you live there.

Loser buys diner...

might as well get your gift cards ready.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Why wait until May old man??

coilovers are done.....we could go as early as march in St Louis....now that you live there.

Loser buys diner...

might as well get your gift cards ready.

Guess I need to get the garage cleaned up and get the truck pulled in. She needs some love done to her has not had any in along time living out here.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I need to go get 2 8,000 lb 4 high self's later today. To stack the rest of the boxes that were in the closets filled with all NASCAR when you were at the apartment. These boxes are taking up over half of the garage right now. I also need to grab a propane drywall heater to keep warm out there when playing around. I have a couch almost had Direct Tv ran out there but figured that would of not been good lol.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I need to go get 2 8,000 lb 4 high self's later today. To stack the rest of the boxes that were in the closets filled with all NASCAR when you were at the apartment. These boxes are taking up over half of the garage right now. I also need to grab a propane drywall heater to keep warm out there when playing around. I have a couch almost had Direct Tv ran out there but figured that would of not been good lol.

Stop changing the subject......ass whipping=you

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Sorry to see you leave the Kansas City area Henry when we're getting ready to move back, but St. Louis isn't that far away. :thumb:

John you better go help Henry out so you stop butting pictures of Asians in your avatar!!!!!!!! :eek::thumb:

Yellowchevy