RIP Mike Hallas of Hallas Performance

DuramaxPowered

Pushing my luck....
Jan 27, 2008
Monroe, MI
I just found out that we lost a great guy and an innovator for the Ford guys. Mike Hallas passed away this weekend. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family at this sad time in their lives.....

Sent from my big ass Note2 via tapatalk

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
That sucks. I loved that huge Red Ford Dually he competed with a few years back in the Diesel Power Challenge. Way too young to go. :(

JDub

Aug 9, 2009
Hooper, Utah
He was extremely talented and built some sweet Ford pickups, I had the pleasure of dealing with him on quite a few occasions over the past few years and met him at the DPC when he competed. Great guy. From what I've read on the Power Stroke forum, it sounds as if he was in a mud truck accident Saturday and passed away in his sleep that night as a result of injuries sustained. Haven't been able to verify that though...

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
I was going to do the same thing but may as well roll out there! more tucks the better. I wanna blow my tires off at his shop to show some love, he was always a good guy to me

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
old man silver birch!

I'll be at 69 & 53 around 7 meeting some folks if anyone else wants to roll there with us.