Reduced engine power LBZ

cmmiller53

Apr 13, 2015
Northeast Indiana
Alright guys I'm running into an issue, last night I was running some wires for my power window conversion, I had the fuse block down by the drivers floor out, when i reinstalled it I started the truck back up I instantly had reduced engine power, the truck wouldn't rev up, I got to looking and one of the wires from the Lock Up box came unplugged and I'm not sure what it was to because the person before me only had it half ass tapped onto one of the pins using a female spade connector, could this be my issue and if so, where does the purple wire connect to on the lock up box, thanks

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
The person that had it bf you didn't install lock box so musta been the person bf that! Lol:thumb: hope you get it fixed.. That kinda stuff is def frustrating!!!

cmmiller53

Apr 13, 2015
Northeast Indiana
If it's a bt box and it's the wire that is tapped into the apps wire then yes it can cause reduced engine power. Personally had it happen.

What do you mean by the apps wire? I lost the wire going to the brake control/TCC (purple)
42dc16052637b1fa6f0f3173239df312.jpg

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
It's cool.. :D it must b the cold weather up there.... Trucks lived n the south it's whole life so I'm sure it's not likin the cold.. Ha you can park it down here for the winter if ya want.

cmmiller53

Apr 13, 2015
Northeast Indiana
Pin 5. Apps is the accelerator pedal position sensor. The plug at the fuel pedal

Ok I'll check it out when I'm off work, thanks for the input

It's cool.. :D it must b the cold weather up there.... Trucks lived n the south it's whole life so I'm sure it's not likin the cold.. Ha you can park it down here for the winter if ya want.

I don't think it minds winter to bad, has started so far with no block heaterI know you want me to bring it back though

cmmiller53

Apr 13, 2015
Northeast Indiana
Think I fixed the problem! It wasn't the purple wire it was actually the pink one that is for fused ignition power and i don't believe it was ever on ignition power so that could have been my battery drainage problem