RCSB LBZ Build

cmmiller53

Apr 13, 2015
Northeast Indiana
Picked up some mirrors today and did some retrofitting, these are off of Hernpj01 old LML, took some custom trim work on the mounting surface and they fit pretty snug
eb8d2067c025c51d74092cbe4c3c85a1.jpg

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Lol you have to have proper weight displacement for optimal traction!!!! Haha :roflmao:
That def sucks. Glad I never had to change them but now u can clean the frame up real nice. Doin great man keep up the good work!!

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Yes sir..:( workin on a crew cab tho so we will see where that goes. In gona start a build thread soon. Can't wait to see more on your project. Been following it and was very happy to see you get back on it.. Gona b killer man!! :woott:

cmmiller53

Apr 13, 2015
Northeast Indiana
Does anyone around the NE Indiana area or NW Ohio have a Tech 2 or the ability to reflash my BCM and help me finish getting my power windows wrapped up, my sources keep pushing me back further and further and I would just like to get it finished and wondering if anyone could help me out!

cmmiller53

Apr 13, 2015
Northeast Indiana
Alright hooked up to the computer again, have no communication with the DDM, the tech thought that maybe I had a bad driver door module and suggested I try that first, so I took one out of a buddies truck to see if it would plug and play, that didn't work, so now I have to try and figure out where I'm missing that communication at, back to the drawing board