Raced my friends 06 lly

Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
So I raced my friend who has a 2006 lly with the ppe programmer on the 225 setting, his truck is lifted on 35s and I was on the 5th trans safe efi tune.. Around 100 horse, and I was shocked when my truck beat his as we got on it from about 60mph on the highway, I simply just pulled away from him. Off the line he took me though, just more praise for efilive tuning fellas!!

Im not sure if this is the correct place to post this sorry

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I'm sure he could not hold rail pressure. It sounds like he is quite a bit heavier too. Oh well a win is a win!:thumb:
Oh and Steves tuna is no joke huh!

Ppedmax

DirtyD
Apr 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
I just had turbo lag... Didn't wanna scare all of the people around us by unleashing the full wrath of the finely tuned lly eather..:D

Ppedmax

DirtyD
Apr 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Yeah so how can PPE claim 225 horse, where the hell was that measure from?

Because with the right fuel upgrades I believe it can, my stock fuel system can't deliver the amount of fuel the tune calls for I don't believe, but I haven't looked into it that much but I really like my ppe.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Don't be fooled, PPE has some good strong tunes. The 225 has enough torque to make the converter shudder if you lug it in 5th on a stock trans. Allot of trucks have been in the 12's with a HOT+2.

Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
Don't be fooled, PPE has some good strong tunes. The 225 has enough torque to make the converter shudder if you lug it in 5th on a stock trans. Allot of trucks have been in the 12's with a HOT+2.

Yeah I had a PPE standard a while back, the 160 tune made my converter shudder in 5th one time too