Race Seats

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Good friend of mine has a 68 z28 Camaro he's had since 71', lol, it's ran mid 8's, usually set up for mid to high 9's to save it as he's getting too old to blow money on new parts, but he said he has Kirkley pros in it and really likes them, he said he ran several set ups and these seems to work best for him.

Hoffie

Mar 10, 2015
Far East LA - aka Phoenix
I have the ProCar suspension seats in my truck and I drive all day in them with no problems. They will not match up to the factory seat mounts, so you will have to fabricate a mount for them if you want to use the stock mounts. The seat belts work just fine with the lap belt coming through the openings in the seat and the should strap going through the ProCar should strap holder.
I was going to send a picture of them again, but since they new server update here on the website it won't take any of my pictures. You can search on here and see the photos from a previous posting on my new seat installation. http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71903

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
What's my options on race seats without a roll bar for seat belts? I am just looking for light weight, but I need a seat belt of some sort for rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk