Question: anyone have "Team Real Tree" on their Dmax?

AgmansDuramax

Diesel Fanatic!
Feb 13, 2014
Missouri
Hi everyone,
I was just curious if anyone else had "Team Real Tree" badges on their truck? I have them on the outside of mine (above my DMAX badges) and was just wondering what it meant, if anything? If I'm not mistakin' I think that is a hunting group, but why would GM put these badges on, or did someone else? They look like "factory" badges, but I don't know maybe someone on here does!??! Thanks for any input, I have never seen this on another DMAX so I thought I would ask.
Best regards to all,
Jeff

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
They are a hunting group, also an apparel mfr. Are there any other badges or camo in the truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AgmansDuramax

Diesel Fanatic!
Feb 13, 2014
Missouri
They are a hunting group, also an apparel mfr. Are there any other badges or camo in the truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, I thought I heard of them from hunting shows, and yes, there are a couple badges inside too, and the seats have a camo covering.

AgmansDuramax

Diesel Fanatic!
Feb 13, 2014
Missouri
Thanks guys for the info, I wonder if they were the ones who put the flatbed on as well. Either way I was just curious since I hadn't seen this before, so thanks for the input, I knew someone on here would know!:thumb: