Queen Annes County Fair Truck Pull

Huntinducks82

Apr 21, 2008
Centerville MD
The queen annes county fair will have it truck pull on August 15th. Here are the rules and it starts at 11am. Who all is comin. I know they will not have the rebal sled but do not no for sure which on they are using. See ya there.

Last edited:

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
someone said they are renting a sled from dragon motorsports...both of their sleds are nice machines. much better then the rebel junk.

their red sled is a heavy inclined type, and their new green one is one of the old flat style decision makers.

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
someone said they are renting a sled from dragon motorsports...both of their sleds are nice machines. much better then the rebel junk.

their red sled is a heavy inclined type, and their new green one is one of the old flat style decision makers.

yea they are getting one from dragon motorsports, i spoke with the guy last nite, he said there will be cash payouts also.

soot04max

Jul 14, 2008
Montgomery, Pa.
look's like it should be a good time. I wish I could make it but I am headed to ocean city MD. on the 16th for a week. is there any other pulls going on that week near OC? good luck

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
tj are you planning on coming? and if anybody has seen the rules there is a misprint in the street diesel class, it says 2.60 turbo but it should say 2.50 turbo, just a heads up.

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
Yea i think i am gonna come, what time is it gonna be over you think? i need to be home in baltimore by midnight to pick my family up from the airport

Scott, who is in charge and how are they gonna be on things that aren't written in the rules? Obviously I am running open diesel but I want to run my dual tires on the rear...doesnt say anything about them not being allowed...

Last edited:

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
Yea i think i am gonna come, what time is it gonna be over you think? i need to be home in baltimore by midnight to pick my family up from the airport

Scott, who is in charge and how are they gonna be on things that aren't written in the rules? Obviously I am running open diesel but I want to run my dual tires on the rear...doesnt say anything about them not being allowed...

Id say it will be over in 3-5 hours bc they have a rodeo at 6pm and they want to be done by then.

A guy by the man of howard that is involed with the 4-h park. I would say you would be ok, if i see him this week ill ask him about it. Its no dif then a regular dually truck pulling other then you not having the big fenders. There is alot more room for parking this year they added a huge parking lot behind the horse barns.

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
Alright thanks scott, i should be there then. I am going to put the duals on, I have a pull Monday night with the east coast pro-stock trucks that i am going to, so i will have the truck set-up saturday for that hook.

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
i just talked to the guy, he said you could run the duals, and they are having a 2.6 and a 2.8 class instead of just a open class.

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
kool thanks scott, yup im built for 2.8 so thats good. ill be there a lil early as usual and ill have my duals on. see ya guys saturday