what to do about GREEN hurting eyes

• Total voters

gmguy

Jun 16, 2011
Nebraska
I've talked to him on the phone and Facebook a few times, he seems like a nice guy that knows what he's talking about for the most part

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk

bop42271

bop42271
Dec 13, 2011
East Tennessee
He has a cell number if any one wishes I can give it to you. I an having him put a dsp5 and 5 in turbo back for a good price $975 installed he is doing it Friday I will let everyone know how it is.

LBZoom

Apr 7, 2009
Thanks for the kind words guys! Hope I'll meet your needs Tyler, I'm confident we'll make it happen for that LMM :)

And as far as cards go.... it's cheap advertising! haha :hug:

bop42271

bop42271
Dec 13, 2011
East Tennessee
Tyler, Thanks man. He is a very nice guy willing to help in any way possible. I will defently be recommending him every where i go. Very good pricing.

bop42271

bop42271
Dec 13, 2011
East Tennessee
Hey guys just gonna report we have not been able to tune my truck yet bc it is throwing u0101 code and will not start but he has helped me tremendous on my current problems And for highest tune I will ask him and let u know.

DonDeere

PROfessional Farmer
Jan 17, 2012
upper midwest
I was wondering if anyone has ever used Tyler at Punisher performance of of Knoxville for there Efi live tunes? If so How is it?
...tuned my 2002 Deere-A-Max...simply LOVE it!!...thing runs better than ever...has more power AND improved the fuel economy :thumb:

...tuned something like 70 or 80 D-Max's last yeere and did it appears, a good number of exhaust, guage, extra goodies install's as well...

...judging from his Facebook page he's pretty damn popular and his clients seem extremely pleased...

...I know that I am very, very pleased :woott:

LBZoom

Apr 7, 2009
What is the highest HP tune you have from him? Jw....

High enough to run fast and still be reliable, I'm not interested in slipping anyone's transmission.

Some people think that just because you CAN do something that you should, too many guys push too much power through a stock transmission and turbo, it's fine as long as they understand they're on borrowed time.

Thanks Cory

SmithLBZ

Jan 11, 2012
TN
Just because I can make 522rwhp on a dyno....does not mean that I run it on the highest possible setting all the time. I run mine on a 430hp tune 24/7....no slippage.

I still don't get why spend money on a fleece turbo, to have a stock trans under it? Yea, you could de-tune it so much that it wouldnt be hurt.....but that would take away the potential of the 68mm. Seems like a waste of money to me...unless you like to spend almost $2200 to listen to a whistle.....

WTF

slow and broke
Nov 20, 2006
Wasco,CA
Yeah didn't you know every body is twining and triping just to have bigger whitsles I know I want twin whitsles:rofl:

SmithLBZ

Jan 11, 2012
TN
trust me, I love the sound of the fleece, 4094,ect.....

But I don't understand why anyone would spend the money on a turbo to run on a stock trans. I would spend my money on a Suncoast Mike-L trans and make it bulletproof before I would get turbo...