Pulling This Year

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
Had A good conversation with JD Dave on the weekend when i bought my lift pump off him. Anyway I have a RC LB 03 and i dunno what to do, Id really like to pull but don't really want to break everything. I am planning on getting some 33x12.5x17 pro comp used tires and mickey thompson rims for the summer, and i bought a set of tie rod sleeves from dave to, but what is everyone think i should do, i have mbrp 4" exhaust, bills cold air intake, and EFI Live, I'm planning on getting a 150 HP tune to pull with, should i clamp springs, or run some load lifting bags, i can use them just no compressor, and another guy that pulls stock class in ontario said he might not be turning the keys down this year, which to me makes some sense as basically as soon as the sled pulls down on the hitch it lifts the front end?? help lol

:confused:

01LB7

Feb 18, 2010
Missouri
keep your keys all the way down, limit suspension to 1" of travel if that's what your rules state and whoever tunes your truck have em put the biggest tune you can on it for pulling. check your club rules though, probably need u joint shields, dive shaft loops and some form of shut off too, I'm still trying to get all of my stuff made for this yr, just seems like I never have time lol

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
Also remember your truck is light being a rc/lb. add some weight if u can. I still use spring clamps on mine. Tbars down, some sort of bracing for the centerlink or a straight link. Suspension stops for the rear. A good adjustable hitch. Setup is the key. I have out pulled trucks with alot more horsepower but my combo was better.