Pulling head/s

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Lol what ever you do don’t go doing burnouts once it’s all back together!:rofl:
Btw what are you going to do once it’s sold?

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT

That’s like dressing up your kids to go out and telling them to go play outside without getting dirty.
:rofl: :spit:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD

Lol burnouts are bad.. that’s how i toasted my stock trans and my buddy told me to do a burnout when i blew my vgt

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Heck if I was going to keep it under warranty there is no way I'd be buying a diesel. 1/2 ton rag the shit out of it but keep it clean so you get good resale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Watch out! I heard ford steering wheels make your hands grow hair:happy2:
But seriously if your going for stock I would give an L5p a good look
Neighbor bought a platinum f250 with the 6.7 and compared to my WT it’s a joke
The seats seem like they have cardboard backing instead of something sturdy and the center console is flimsy

Pros.it does look nice and I like how the frame is not exsposed as much:thumb:
Still my 17 work truck is the nicest riding/driving and most powerful stock truck and for 44k it didn’t cost my boss to much :roflmao:

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
So I’m leaving town for two weeks, do these heads need to sit on anything special? Right now they’re oiled up and sitting on foam insulation intake runners and one manifold is still on. I used my friends straight edge and they are flat but not sure if they’ll stay that way?

Pistons and injectors are in the house so they don’t sweat or anything, rocker bridge should be fine for two weeks I’d imagine

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
I like to rub Lucas oil treat on anything that might rust if I know it’s going to be more than a weak before I see it again
My thought behind it is that being so thick and sticky it want run off in a couple days:thumb:
Only other thing would be mud daubers but not sure if you have those there lol

Where are you going...Vacation or work?

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Going back to work, it’s in the 30’s-40’s here so mud dobbers are done for the year, I oiled the block and everything else that goes in the motor, I went ahead and brought the HP fuel lines inside too.

gmac32

Dec 8, 2009
bellville ohio
Dont get a 6.7 powerstroke if you want reliability. I just got doing my 5th engine swap from 2011 to 2014. A friend of mine has a 2015 with 60k on it and was a mile from home almost idling down the road and threw a rod right through the block

LML6600DMAX

Dec 9, 2015
If you don’t care about fuel mileage get a 6.2 superduty we’ve been running them for a while as work trucks with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk