LB7: Project "I have a problem"

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
How'd you get the brown tires back to satin black like a brand new tire?!?! Or are they still wet?

Westles Bleach White or if you want serious stuff get Meguiars Super Degreaser. For a nice sheen on tires Top Kote from Finish Kare 50/50 with distilled water.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Got home from my Kansas City trip today and had a buddy wanting to talk to me about his 13 power stroke. So him being a truck dude I got the black truck out and took it for a drive.

After we got all his stuff lined out I asked him if he wanted to take a ride in the 7. Safe to say we didn't go back without a grin on our face and a little less tread on the tires. He's a car/ truck freek and has had some pretty healthy corvettes and mustangs (600hp range).. his expression after the launch was why I build these things.

It'll start pushing through the brakes at 25psi and launches smooooooooth.. runs 0-70 in a hurry.. days like today I want to keep it so bad..

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Got home from my Kansas City trip today and had a buddy wanting to talk to me about his 13 power stroke. So him being a truck dude I got the black truck out and took it for a drive.

After we got all his stuff lined out I asked him if he wanted to take a ride in the 7. Safe to say we didn't go back without a grin on our face and a little less tread on the tires. He's a car/ truck freek and has had some pretty healthy corvettes and mustangs (600hp range).. his expression after the launch was why I build these things.

It'll start pushing through the brakes at 25psi and launches smooooooooth.. runs 0-70 in a hurry.. days like today I want to keep it so bad..

Sell the Jeep. Sell the Jeep. Keep the 7.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
you guys are all wrong, hes gunna part it out, take it apart, realize he misses driving it, buy back parts he sold and put it back together :D:D

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Who wants the 86? 70k original miles. 454, 400, cold ac

Just want my money back out of it, I've got some new parts I'll throw in the deal too. Something fell in my lap today I can't pass up. Working on my end of the bargain on the black truck so it can go to its new home soon.

ae7022b19b4d58cc115a3b2319e07ced.jpg

I've got $4250 in er how she sits. Not including fuel to go get it, and misc repairs I've made on it.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
If I was closer to you I'd be much worse off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk