LB7: Project "I have a problem"

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I still think you're a shitty mechanic b/c you havent gotten your truck running yet. :rolleyes:
My God man, you dont know anything about these trucks b/c it isnt running. :roflmao:

Corbin, you're good people. :hug:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I still think you're a shitty mechanic b/c you havent gotten your truck running yet. :rolleyes:
My God man, you dont know anything about these trucks b/c it isnt running. :roflmao:

Corbin, you're good people. :hug:

Haha! Thanks Tom. Hope to see you again sometime, next time will involve beer though

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I'm going to try and keep this one.. unless an Lml comes up to cheap to pass up.

I don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere at all in this whole thread but I think you might have a problem :poke: :roflmao: :D :hug:

PS I'm still looking for the part number I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere at all in this whole thread but I think you might have a problem :poke: :roflmao: :D :hug:

PS I'm still looking for the part number I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

Yea I do haha.

No rush bud.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Didn't really get to work on my truck any today. Got to drinking beer at dinner and never made it back to the shop..

Did however pick up my cp3 inlet fitting, order a nsbu, and roll my truck over to the lift today.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Finished up my trans work tonight minus valve body mods. Hopefully finish first thing in the am and poke it in the truck