powerfest series at The Buck

cuminstrkmydmax

Sep 10, 2008
North East MD
I read in the rules that suspension cant be blocked- it may be a dumb question, but does that still allow suspension stops if you have 1" of travel? I was a little confused in the wording. Thanks for the help- Steven

03maxpower

Jan 20, 2009
somerset, pa
I read in the rules that suspension cant be blocked- it may be a dumb question, but does that still allow suspension stops if you have 1" of travel? I was a little confused in the wording. Thanks for the help- Steven

from what i understand and anywhere ive ever pulled that is correct you are still allowed the stops but your suspension must be able to travel 1" before they hit the stops

kjp800

-
Aug 6, 2008
New Jersey

Last year they allowed 1" of travel, it just couldn't be blocked solid

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
That would be the TNT diesel truck out of MD....I believe it is a p-pump 24v, but not sure.

I know one in that class put 57(?)hp 10(??) out at Schieds and was competitive last year.

which TNT truck? there are about a dozen with their stickers on it. none of them were p-pump 24v's tho.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
which TNT truck? there are about a dozen with their stickers on it. none of them were p-pump 24v's tho.

The truck pictured :D

It wasn't a p-pumped 24v then...but I hear through the grapevine it is now.

The other truck I mentioned was an unrelated CR cummins that was in the same class.

on edit - I believe a gray CR cummins took the mod street points at The Buck last year.

Last edited:

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
yeah thats my buddy who has that truck...ill be there this year too!

who is your buddy? i hope you aren't referring to me because i dont know you, i know jimmy.

PS- if you are gonna put a warning on your tailgate about smoke...at least be able to make some.

The truck pictured :D

It wasn't a p-pumped 24v then...but I hear through the grapevine it is now.

The other truck I mentioned was an unrelated CR cummins that was in the same class.

on edit - I believe a gray CR cummins took the mod street points at The Buck last year.

yea my truck 2 years ago was 570/1040 and last year it was 561/1062

i should have been alot higher in the points but my first 2 pulls i really stunk the joint up...first pull i put it in the wrong gear and didnt realize it, i thought my injection pump had gone up on me and i just tried to run it out and make the best of it. then the second pull i started bouncing real bad and let out. i followed up with a mod class win at the 3ed event, and a 2nd place finish at the final event.

i never even checked to see who won the points

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
yea i am already gonna miss 1 out of the 4 events this year so ill prolly be out of the running for the points. im focusing more on running with some of the bigger organizations this year.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
so this was the original thread i think, what was the rundown for the stock and modified classes? i am going to try my hardest to come in june and pull modified

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
darn, no aftermarket bumper? that sux, and the driveshaft loops and shields are a little crazy, i have shields on the back but not front or the driveshaft loops. i also have a aftermarket hood. there's no way i would be able to compete in that class. and i am not going through the trouble of putting the stock turbo on. o well.

cuminstrkmydmax

Sep 10, 2008
North East MD
As long as you have shields on there then they wont bother you about the loops, and very very few people there have loops or shields on the front. The bumper rule i cant say one way or another about, but i do know that i havent seen any on the trucks that pull. It would be awesome to see your truck pull- I hope that you decide to come down. -Steven