Power flow duramax dragster wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
First of all Congratulations Jeff way to get it together so quick.:thumb:

Second of all what the **** does it take to get so ****ing results such as times and mph for this event????:mad:

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
TS race

Thanks everyone it was a good time and winning your first event with a new car does fill awsome. I ran a 8.10 at only 160 Ken. I was having fuel problems and it was surging on top end. I have a new pump and should have it on this week! I also need to put water injection on it as i'm afraid to turn it up any because of IAT. I can't wait to get it right and turn it up a little bit. I run a 5.17 in the 1/8 with a soft 1.22 60' so I need to hit it harder on the hit. Thanks again Jeff

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Congrats Jeff
I think you need a wing on that sick ride
the video of you & Scheid's dragster burnouts is badass
[YOUTUBE]ltZpZZMBbDg[/YOUTUBE]

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Shoot, Jeff held back on that burnout! He did a double burnout on the race against the funny car. LOL Second attempt on that one was more in line with Scheids' above!

Regardless, it was nice to finally meet you Jeff and eyeball rape your car. :D Nothing short of spectacular bud! Sounded amazing!

How many RPMs were you launching at?!?! It sounded phenominal sitting at the line!

Congrats!!! :woott:

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
Shoot, Jeff held back on that burnout! He did a double burnout on the race against the funny car. LOL Second attempt on that one was more in line with Scheids' above!

Regardless, it was nice to finally meet you Jeff and eyeball rape your car. :D Nothing short of spectacular bud! Sounded amazing!

How many RPMs were you launching at?!?! It sounded phenominal sitting at the line!

Congrats!!! :woott:

Your right Mitch! Words can't describe what this thing sounds like in real life. Ive had people say hes leaving the line at 7 or 8 thousand LMAO. It sounds good.

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Here is his second qualifing round video I got...

[YOUTUBE]X9S4FzqoLBU[/YOUTUBE]

Here is the semi final round against John Robinson...

[YOUTUBE]l4h1HakAymA[/YOUTUBE]