Status
Not open for further replies.

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
What a post whore? :witch:

Straight out of Wikipedia:D:rofl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang

Internet slang, Internet language, Netspeak, Chatspeak, Leetspeak, Chat Room Shorthand, Computer Language, 1337 (or leet), Tech-Talk (as used by some chatroom users) or Nu English is slang that Internet users have coined and popularized. Such terms typically originated with the purpose of saving keystrokes, and many people use the same abbreviations in text messages and instant messaging. Often, letters are replaced with numbers. For example, "Monkey" could be written as "m0nk3y". This form of internet slang is known as leet. Acronyms, keyboard symbols, and shortened words are often methods of abbreviation in Internet slang. Common examples of this are "LOL" (laughing out loud) "OMG" (oh my god) and "WTF" (What the ****?) More can be found on Wiktionary.

There are also internet slang in the phonetical style, such as "dis" (this), "luv"/"wuv" (love), "dat" (that), etc. Some internet slang in the phonetical style has "z" instead of "s". The terms often appear in lower case, with capitals reserved for emphasis; for example, the pronoun "I" often appears simply as "i", "are" simply as "r", or "you" simply as "u". A system also exists that uses purposely misspelled words and incorrect grammar and punctuation. This is usually called "Kitteh" or "LOLcat" because it originated as the captions for images of kittens.

Post Whores may also include a member or members of online forums with a vast amount of online posts and replies over the rest of the forum population. They also have higher PPD's (Post Per Day) Averages.

^^ I think relates to this site the most;)

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
TOP 10 POSTERS:

Kat 6708
sweetdiesel 5819
LarryJewell 4800
McRat 4318
LBZ 2419
SIKDMAX 2165
Mike 1903
SmokeShow 1859
Mike L. 1766
Diesel Pilot 1705

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I am not and never will be a post whore.

Attachments

• nixon_narrowweb__200x265.jpg
    nixon_narrowweb__200x265.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 8

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
:physchic: I see you in the top 5 some day soon :D

Doubt it. I got 5th locked down tight.

Mind you I am on my way home and it will likely be a few days before I get back on again.
Posting right now from the business class lounge in the airport in Moscow.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Doubt it. I got 5th locked down tight.

Mind you I am on my way home and it will likely be a few days before I get back on again.
Posting right now from the business class lounge in the airport in Moscow.

Have a safe trip home :D

Status
Not open for further replies.