Post Whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
I have a box of prob 15 star tacs here, along with chargers, batts, etc if anyone still uses them LOL.

Along with the MicroTacs it replaced, and before then the OKI bag phones... damn those were the sh*t! :D

792px-MotorolaStarTAC.jpg

2912_MotImage.jpg

Motorolabagbig.jpg

No joke if I could find a damn analog carrier that would activate old 3 watt bag/pedestal handset phones from the early 90s I would have one in my truck for sure. VIP Status with the handset! :cool2::rofl:

Last edited:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Simon still sports this one in his work truck.
We still have analog up here. In places it is going down though.

Attachments

• Motorolabagbig.jpg
    Motorolabagbig.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 6

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I have a box of prob 15 star tacs here, along with chargers, batts, etc if anyone still uses them LOL.

Along with the MicroTacs it replaced, and before then the OKI bag phones... damn those were the sh*t! :D

Motorolabagbig.jpg

No joke if I could find a damn analog carrier that would activate old 3 watt bag/pedestal handset phones from the early 90s I would have one in my truck for sure. VIP Status with the handset! :cool2::rofl:

I have that 3 watt phone mounted in my truck:rofl: Always gets service
but they keep pulling down the analog towers So...I soon have to move into the futre:eek:

Attachments

• 082 [640x480].JPG
    082 [640x480].JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Pity I can't transfer my ~9000 posts from the other site. Nor will I add 10,000 posts to my post count like some board owners do, so people think they actually read their own board. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.