Post Whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyNate

Really fast learner
Jan 15, 2007
Colusa, Ca.
It has a small oil leak, fuel leak, and coolant leak. All 3 are very minute though. It's up to a 1000 miles now and Im loving it. The HTT spools up very fast. Running what Rob calls a street tune. Puts a smile on my face everytime I floor it. Race tune coming Monday:D. Can't keep the SD intake manifold on though. Ive tried alcohol and hairspray, but it keeps blowing off above 38psi. I hear Nathan is getting close on the big twins:eek:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
It has a small oil leak, fuel leak, and coolant leak. All 3 are very minute though. It's up to a 1000 miles now and Im loving it. The HTT spools up very fast. Running what Rob calls a street tune. Puts a smile on my face everytime I floor it. Race tune coming Monday:D. Can't keep the SD intake manifold on though. Ive tried alcohol and hairspray, but it keeps blowing off above 38psi. I hear Nathan is getting close on the big twins:eek:

Sweet :driving:

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH

Dont resort to alcohol and hairspray, There are better ways to get thru life!:rofl::rofl:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Larry

im-watching-you.jpg

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.