Post Whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
Weather update here in upstate New York. Sunny, 11 degrees. Got a foot of snow last night and it never went above 0. Have another snow storm comming early tomorow morning and it will snow untill noon or so on monday. Couple more feet if we are lucky. Tomorows high is going to be 10 degrees. No wind right now but that can change in 5 minuints and probabaly will. Now back to your regularly scheduled Post Whoring.

Phil

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
Weather update here in upstate New York. Sunny, 11 degrees. Got a foot of snow last night and it never went above 0. Have another snow storm comming early tomorow morning and it will snow untill noon or so on monday. Couple more feet if we are lucky. Tomorows high is going to be 10 degrees. No wind right now but that can change in 5 minuints and probabaly will. Now back to your regularly scheduled Post Whoring.

Phil

thats pretty much the same as here... i went snowmobiling last night and wow it was cold

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
I am officialy on vacation now. I don't go back to work untill January 5th. I am going to be using my 1995 GMC Jimmy for target practice if any one wants to come and help me do some balistic testing.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.