POLL-Help me out guys!

Go to TS twinned or leave it as a single VGT until I get a 10 second pass.

• Total voters

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Well, I want to see how far you can push the single....so i am officially gonna vote for single, however, it is a national competition, isn't it? So to really lay some smack down I think you should go with twins;) besides, I'm a little curious to see your vgt 72 charger set up in a twin configuration, and see how it performs.

Question:
If you were to run twins, would you need/want bigger injectors to go with the extra air, then would you utilize a dual fueler too? Or would you just add a second charger and tuning and leave the rest alone?

But....

Then again, the sig 72 is well know and proven to you, adding things/changing your set up now, so soon before the comp, might be more destructive than productive

Whatever you choose, kick some ass sea bass:thumb:

It is no mystery how it will do in a twin setup... EMiller, Kory Willis, Brett Deutsch, Verlon Southwick& Dustin Gullet from ATP all run the 72mm VGT twinned and range from 11.0-9.43 in the 1/4. My twins will be the same as Brett's. Issue is I'm already pass the rollcage time so it will be a 1 hit wonder because I will probably get the boot. Twins will just add insult to injury with this setup. I'm leaning towards the 10 second pass then twining it. EGT's aren't really an issue at 1,600degrees so that doesn't bother me at all. Twins were more for pushing it well pass the the 1,000hp on a single cp3. Keep it coming guys!

HotCoCoal- here is the twinned 72mmvgt in action for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_29aX3fRUbg

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
After seeing what you have done to that ride Mark, go with the Single, I'll be all jelly seeing that charger light off and rocket down the track:woott:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Since it's running so well right now I'd probably make the 10 second pass with the single and then put the twins on. Best of luck of luck either way.

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Leave it a single for TS and NHRDA Indy, see if you can get a 10sec pass. Then twin it and bring the truck over by me to the Byron Diesel Days and see how fast you can go with twins. They will not kick you out of that track. I have been low 10's without a cage and they didn't say anything to me. Byron is June 15 the weekend after Indy.

Last edited:

kirkland

Apr 7, 2013
Oklahoma
That is BA! My fav body Chevy and yours is a diesel!! I'm jealous good lookin truck that's awesome
* just realized its not yours.. Twin it so it can go that fast! Lol

Last edited:

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
If Brett is dmax711, I agree with him too. Well either that or you run propane and edge juice stacked with a superchips with a Mack dump truck turbo