POLL-Help me out guys!

Go to TS twinned or leave it as a single VGT until I get a 10 second pass.

• Total voters

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Ok, so let me know what you guys think...Go to TS twinned or leave it as a single VGT until I get a 10 second pass. The mph says it will go 10's so let me know what you guys want to see.:thumb:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Ok, so let me know what you guys think...Go to TS twinned or leave it as a single VGT until I get a 10 second pass. The mph says it will go 10's so let me know what you guys want to see.:thumb:

LoL Mark since you forgot to add a poll to the thread I added one. And I voted single since you made me work :roflmao:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Twinned. It's TS. You have plenty of time this season in Indiana to hit 10s.

Well, I want to see how far you can push the single....so i am officially gonna vote for single, however, it is a national competition, isn't it? So to really lay some smack down I think you should go with twins;) besides, I'm a little curious to see your vgt 72 charger set up in a twin configuration, and see how it performs.

Question:
If you were to run twins, would you need/want bigger injectors to go with the extra air, then would you utilize a dual fueler too? Or would you just add a second charger and tuning and leave the rest alone?

But....

Then again, the sig 72 is well know and proven to you, adding things/changing your set up now, so soon before the comp, might be more destructive than productive

Whatever you choose, kick some ass sea bass:thumb: