Please look at log.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
If you want to supply a lift pump better, do a sump and ditch the stock crap lines.
A regulator will not change shit.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
The pick up helped me it keeps the pump supplied better id do it along with a reg

your also running dual pumps

i saw a difference with mine.. to the point i was ~1000psi below command with no lift pump.. when i went to in bed tank with sump i was +/- 500 with no lift pump at 3100uS single cp3

vs stock limping the truck

ive seen plenty of stock truck with fresh stock CP3s and/or fresh stock injectors hold 3250uS with an actual rail of 23k with demand at 23k on LB7s/LLYs and 26k actual and 26k demanded on LBZs. all of them had stock pick ups, a lift pump (ones that use the factory draw straw), intake and exhaust, and the big tune. If the CP3 is worn, its only going to get worse. adding all them things will help, specially if you plan on going big fuel but otherwise, i couldnt justify it.

I'd swap the cp3

I wouldnt bother with the pick up... I think they are a waste of time and money jmho

x2.

dirty_max

Jan 27, 2013
eureka il
can someone tell me how to graph this? i havent really sone much logging and would like to learn how to graph it. i can pull up the data and thats about it

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
can someone tell me how to graph this? i havent really sone much logging and would like to learn how to graph it. i can pull up the data and thats about it

Graph it ? You can export data to excel or look at the dash page.

Or open the tune and replay the log file and watch individual parts of it eg: fuel prss, timing .....ect

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
If his regulator is bad it would change. Sumps are great but my pick up tube doesnt give me any issues and being 1/2 inside diameter it flows great

You can log reg current and see if its a issue.

But the only thing I've ever seen a bad reg do is add to much fuel when its not suppose to.
Not saying it can't cause issues but I think if you can't hold rail...start looking at what makes the pressure. If the volume is there and not restricted from a bad filter and such.

I'm glad the pick up worked great for you. It never did a darn thing for me.lol

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I think he's talking about the other graph chart Simmon with the lines in the middle and the numbers on bith sides.

Have you tried watching it with you v2 hooked up to computer?

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
This is the log from last nights pull. I took off in second gear and it fell on its face tell about the 50ft mark then lit and took off, I think what happin is I went 100% throtle before the truck was moving and put the fire out. I still trying to figure out the tuning thing so not to sure to look at what is going on. If you guys could look at and see what you think and if I need to change anything in the tune I would appreciate it. I will put up a vid of the pull when its done loading. Thank you.

In to the run it looks like:

Throttle positions 100%
Top RPM 3636
Top USEC 3040
Top Boost 31.7
MM3 94.0
Timing 27.0
Fuel Rail PSI 18445
Desired Rail 25962

You are loosing alot of rail.... I would be installing an LMM CP3 or what the hell Dual C's..... If you fuel this thing harder alot of potential there....:D

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I had a problem holding rail not long ago and I threw a new cp3 at it and it still failed

The injectors were relieving pretty bad,new 60 overs and she was good as new.Sounds like you might need to visit Simons bottle test thread and see what it produces.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
I had a problem holding rail not long ago and I threw a new cp3 at it and it still failed

The injectors were relieving pretty bad,new 60 overs and she was good as new.Sounds like you might need to visit Simons bottle test thread and see what it produces.

@ 300,000 + you are probably money ahead to freshen up the entire fuel system......:rolleyes: