Please help me in Welcoming

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Congrats Henry. Does this mean you'll only be working on motors at night? I know you keep some strange hours.

PS, you need a bigger sig.:D

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Alright! Cool beans buddie! :hug:

Your the man for factory goods! And now more:D

Can you get body parts like windows, trim, plastics and stuff like that too?

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Congrats Henry. Does this mean you'll only be working on motors at night? I know you keep some strange hours.

PS, you need a bigger sig.:D

LOL Ted the pic makes it big.I thinking of something smaller but I like that pic.Yea i'm a keep some strange hours, Sometimes I can sleep then some I can't.I would like to get a few motor builds.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Happy to see this portion of your life take off, I wish you the best and you will be my first call when the need arrives. :)

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Handling a GF, burgers, and the internet...you are a mad machine even if you do weigh 480lbs :rofl:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
I can get you prices new or used for body parts anything that is in or on your truck.

Thanks Henry! Thats a big help to us all! Used goodies are a bonus too;)

Ill hit ya up here soon for a parts quote on some items to keep my bodywork chuggin along:hug:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Any updated pics of what you got going up there

:eek: I have a crappy cell phone pic of the underside of the hood thats now painted:spit: Cant really get the beauty of it from that pic, ill bring my camera with me and get some updates! We had planed to jamb everything here a bit ago but decided to hold till we had some more to paint, dont wanna waste too much paint, its pricy paint:rofl: The red ill be using was $175 a gal:eek:

But as of this evening, most of the major parts are ready to get some color:D Ive been busting my butt wetsanding the primer. My partner in pain on this project thinks ita be painted in 2 weeks providing i get a few more needed parts. I need to get an LED template ordered and a fuel fill bung, so should be doable. Then after its painted, let the clearcoat harden up for a week, wetsand it and machine buff it! Still be getting the small parts done and piecing it back togather as i go. Finances had been slowing me up latly. Nickle and dimeing me. But, At least get it driveable and to my shop maybe a few short drives! Along all this goin on at my buddies shop, im working on the rear bumper at my house, so just enough time to catch my breath, Im over due for an update photo session:hug: