Please help! Can't figure out limp mode with built tranny

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
I will post codes after I am done bitching and crying.... But I need to get a hold of a good reader all I have is the p0700 code. Can't remeber all the codes that went in the past. Y'all are assholes ya know lol
That's probably a fair assessment. Your not the first person to call me an asshole. I doubt you'll be the last either......

However, I think your a moron. I dare you to prove me wrong.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Damn job. :rofl: Man, I miss all the good threads. Mike was actually trying to be nice at first, too. :rofl:

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ya know, Mike....I don't know, either. These people dont understand "limitations", I guess.

I've done some really stupid things in my life....but damn it, Im nowhere near dumb enough to attempt to build one of these Allisons, let alone f-up the build, come on here, demand answers and demean some of the smartest Dmax people in the country. Wow.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
and he's a mind reader.:rofl:

More like

crystal_ball.jpg

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Ya know, Mike....I don't know, either. These people dont understand "limitations", I guess.

I've done some really stupid things in my life....but damn it, Im nowhere near dumb enough to attempt to build one of these Allisons, let alone f-up the build, come on here, demand answers and demean some of the smartest Dmax people in the country. Wow.

On top of what you said; us guys here really try and help people.:thumb:
Go figure.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
OP...

Why in the hell would you brag about Mike L springs then talk shit to him when he was going to help you???

You might be the dumbest poster I've seen yet!.:dontknow: Haha...:sucks:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
What these idiots don't understand is; they don't know WTF they did inside the trans, so how can we begin to guess? Another problem is; codes were written by the factory software people along with the engineers that invented the stuff in co-ordination with shared tech. There are no codes for installing something backwards or upside down. In cases like this, codes mean nothing. The computer is not a person. It doesn't know you are a dumbshit. It will guess a code that is probably a mile off.
Allisons are easy; till they don't work.

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
This is the saddest post slash roast session ive ever seen, who asks for help, says he doesnt need anyone and then insults the man who practically set the bar on building an allison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I wonder if this is an elaborate troll? Someone sets up a new account, and goes full retard just for the lolz.

Because I gotta hand it to them, this thread is comedy gold!

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I wonder if this is an elaborate troll? Someone sets up a new account, and goes full retard just for the lolz.

Because I gotta hand it to them, this thread is comedy gold!
:rofl: admission of guilt?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Mike L's boot looking for the perfect place for "boot-to-ass-kicking" when you go full retard.

[youtube]SQFmmuafIZQ[/youtube]