Please help! Can't figure out limp mode with built tranny

ranchodakota

Feb 28, 2012
04.5 duramax lly built tranny runs great doest slip but limps when it hits 190 Degrees. Everytime it hits 190 it limps. Never slips though. Running efi live max effort tunes. Reset ecm with edge insight and will not clear and go back to 1st gear untill it gets below 190. replaced almost all the internal solenoids and temp sensor. please help.

Last edited:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Trans built by Suncoast? Have you talked to them?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ranchodakota

Feb 28, 2012
Locally built carbon fiber clutches shift kit hot rod valve mike l spring the usual stuff triple disk billet converter. Codes are Ofcourse the p0700 then from there go back and forth to different solenoids can't remeber been a while since I have driven it. Got mad parked it for a bit lol but like the code for solenoid d and e and just jump back and forth it seems

ranchodakota

Feb 28, 2012
My so called builder and I have replaced every sensor in the thing if you don't have helpful infor don't post

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
My so called builder and I have replaced every sensor in the thing if you don't have helpful infor don't post

You do realize your being a smart ass to literally the best allison builder period.

Now go find another forum. Mike would have willingly helped you for free until you posted that shit.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
1st post---"replaced almost all the internal solenoids and temp sensor."
6th post---"My so called builder and I have replaced every sensor in the thing"

Which one is it?

ranchodakota

Feb 28, 2012
Well sorry I just give back smart ass responses when they are given to me my bad ill look elsewhere just frustrated with this thing it's threw almost every code for tranny on every solenoid even threw a bore through the shift solenoid because it was hanging

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Oh man. There are so many things wrong here

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Are you gonna post the codes? Or are you gonna keep whining and bitching because no one will "guess" what you and your "builder" screwed up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ranchodakota

Feb 28, 2012
I will post codes after I am done bitching and crying.... But I need to get a hold of a good reader all I have is the p0700 code. Can't remeber all the codes that went in the past. Y'all are assholes ya know lol

ranchodakota

Feb 28, 2012
Well ya know what y'all are all assholes don't need your help! Tried to be nice but all you want is codes you know what I got all the codes and replaced what all the codes said! Any dumbass can plug up a reader and say ohh its say replace f solenoid then replace it!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Well ya know what y'all are all assholes don't need your help! Tried to be nice but all you want is codes you know what I got all the codes and replaced what all the codes said! Any dumbass can plug up a reader and say ohh its say replace f solenoid then replace it!

You are one stupid F---.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013

Lmao there's more to codes than what the reader says..

Literally dying laughing at that post.. Have fun swapping parts bud.. Your pissing in the wind.

On a serious note if you bored one of the valves and put an oversize in it listen up.. Take your valve body out, just the bolts that hold it to the trans because you'll need both halves. Next step, drive to the nearest body of water, next step, go and throw the valve body as far as you can I to the water. Next step. Buy new valve body.

Or better yet change your tone completely on this forum and maybe just maybe someone will help you. If your not going to change pack your shit and leave. Go to facebook forums and see if they can help you.