Petition to help fight the E.P.A.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Yeah, I'm not going to put my name on a a document going to the government saying I think I should be able to modify my vehicle outside the legal parameters set forth by the EPA. Sorry.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Yeah, I'm not going to put my name on a a document going to the government saying I think I should be able to modify my vehicle outside the legal parameters set forth by the EPA. Sorry.

Me either thats why I signed up as Steve Cole feel free to use Pat Mcrat he was my second choice Tony (Moonshine) was my third in case some were already taken! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Your going to try telling the Epa to get rid of all dpf systems in the US? People need to quit crying about it and move on. Your not going to change it.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
This almost seems as bad as starting a petition to not pay taxes when you already owe them money, but they haven't "found" you yet :badidea:
Please tell us you left the forum out of this????

Shit man, dont make it any easier for the psycho's

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Your reading to far into it like they're going to bother to hunt down each owner here that removed a emission device. You think the EPA is that ambitious? You forget they work for the government! :D

We could already have a EPA worker here taking names and has been from the beginning! :D

rms2012

Dec 7, 2011
Phoenix
They'll simply hunt down the organizers & make an example out of them.

"The nail that sticks up shall be hammered down"

Every federal, state & local gov't does this. Planning & Zoning causes the most pain. ;)

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Your reading to far into it like they're going to bother to hunt down each owner here that removed a emission device. You think the EPA is that ambitious? You forget they work for the government! :D

We could already have a EPA worker here taking names and has been from the beginning! :D

That's why I'm glad I haven't removed any emissions equipment from my truck.

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
Does anybody who passed grade school actually think whining about "freedom and rights" with regards to a pretty trivial issue is going to accomplish anything?

"It burns more fuel and violates my rights and this is 'murica" argument is freakin stupid.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Ahhhh
X2, ME TO
i love emission control devises, and would never think about removing it....:secret:

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Does anybody who passed grade school actually think whining about "freedom and rights" with regards to a pretty trivial issue is going to accomplish anything?

"It burns more fuel and violates my rights and this is 'murica" argument is freakin stupid.

Where does it stop, beaver? I could care less about emissions equipment on vehicles, but what happens when they(EPA) cap your electric usage or sur-charge you for going over the limit? Then you have the pretty new nt sitting around not making any money. You gotta pull your head out of the sand sometime dude. The size of the federal government is out of control. I thought that was too obvious to articulate, but it seems some people still don't see the growing problem.

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
I dont disagree in principle. My point is if something is going to be done, superficial juvenile whining is probably not the most effective means.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I was reading on cummins forum and all the dodge guys are going bananas over this like its actually going to do somthing... Im with Paint and Josh...

And Agree with Ne-Max...