People driving around with there brights on...

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
People with cheap HID's stuffed in the crap stock housings are probably the only things that annoys me more than people who drive around with their high beams on.

I dont care what you think, I dont care what your eyes might be tricking you into thinking, but you really arent seeing that much better than stock headlights. And you're annoying the crap out of everyone else on the road. And dont say you "have them aimed correctly to compensate". There is no compensating for a housing that is designed for a light source in a completely different location. Stick with your stock halogen bulbs or stop being lazy and retrofit a proper set of bi-xenon projectors. After getting used to my retrofit for a couple years, I realize how pathetic the stock-housings-with-HIDs are when I drive friends' trucks (who have stock housings with cheap HID's)...its such a relief when I get back into my truck and have light that is actually EVENLY DISTRIBUTED, focused, and doesnt blind oncoming drivers, or people in front of me in lower cars.

But then again why do I even bother ranting about this...no one listens to me and everyone thinks im full of shit anyways. :dontknow:

Ben

Decaf is a wonderful thing!