Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I will take on ANYONE except Pat or Wes :eek: (They're too big)...Yep, I typed it, on the internet...

Any takers:dontknow: Green Satan juice or not, let's get it on;)

:screwy::poop:

I'll spot you a 12'er of molsons... If you can talk the canucks into bringing some that is. :D Call'er even and then we can do some work.

Bought a bottle of the Green stuff on new years..... Lee's now carries it although I'm not sure if its the same stuff or not. Couldn't figure out the vapors/smoke/puffin stuff you all pulled but it tasted DAMN good.

Rookie palease.

uze goin down!!!

OH OH OH

Can I be the judge since I'm not drinking?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
So you guys want to do the 22nd or 29th? the 29th is Memorial Day Weekend but it doesn't matter to me. I thought I read Simon was racing on the 8th and 9th?

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Party

I wish you all were not on the other side of the world! It would be fun to meet everyone and hangout. I thought about trying to make AZ for the race and make a vacation out of it but I need to pick up at work to make that happen. Have fun. Jeff

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
fly out pansy's Chris and I will run the shuttle :D
What airport? I rode with Trey in heavy Houston traffic once... so I doubt you could scare me. I think his old GMC still had the imprints of my fingers in the Ohshit handle when he sold it to buy his Ford. :rofl:

we could make it

Ya James...you're a road warrior. Between you and my buddy Mark, I wouldnt ever touch the steering wheel, and we'd be there in less than two days. :rofl:

I will take on ANYONE except Pat or Wes :eek: (They're too big)...Yep, I typed it, on the internet...

Any takers:dontknow: Green Satan juice or not, let's get it on;)

:screwy::poop:

Sounds like a fun contest....loser kisses the porcelain god for the rest of the night. eh?

Last edited:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Sounds like a fun contest....loser kisses the porcelain god for the rest of the night. eh?

You will be lucky if that's all you kiss after that green crap. You might get used. People have cut their ear off and who knows what else. :eek:
One thing is for sure; the :Canada_Flag:will be mixing and watching.
Watch out for the :Canada_Flag: as they are mean, straight razer toten,Sh bad people. I have heard that sheep offerings are welcome. :mikelsheep::hug::D