Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Hey Mike what do you say we play a little golf on Sunday? I can't get Chris to play :D

I might be in. If you want to see some terrible golf as it has been 2 years and a couple shoulder dislocations since I last swung a club. At least an 18 pack of golf balls for sure!:rofl:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Sounds more like a creepy lil man-boy's motto...You do hang out in San Francisco, remember?

Ever been to Union St? or North Beach? Girls look better there then they do in LA :D... Chris you always told me about how you really like working close to West Hollywood, IIRC that used to be your old hangout right?

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Ever been to Union St? or North Beach? Girls look better there then they do in LA :D... Chris you always told me about how you really like working close to West Hollywood, IIRC that used to be your old hangout right?

:gaybow::gay::gayflag:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Ever been to Union St? or North Beach? GUYS look better there then they do in LA :D... Chris you always told me about how you really like working close to Newport Beach, IIRC that used to be your old hangout right?

I'll take your word on the 1st part, and yes, I enjoy the OC girls...