Party at McRat's May 22, 2010 for Larry's Birthday

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
:nod: UPS has forbid me to send anything further to Texas :angel:

Ya I heard the US border police are banning the import of Gibson's destined for Texas as well.....weird.;)

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Yup, California is in trouble Mike!!:rofl:

We may have to find a translator...........:D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Your the one we need the translator for Larry!!:rofl:
Were not sure you can understands us Canadians on account of our thick accent!!

Last edited:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Your the one we need the translator for Larry!!:rofl:
Were not sure you can understands us Canadians on account of our thick accent!!

LOL, when was the last time you talked to Simon on the phone :D Us Texans talk perfectly normal :thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I'm going to send a copy to all you guys. Learn any language in minutes including ebonics.

Attachments

• rosetta.jpg
    rosetta.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 37

turbo-max

WaaaZaaaa
Aug 9, 2006
Tampa, FloriDUH
so, is there a set day for a gathering of sorts? i need to be in kingman Az on the 23rd of may, so after that i will try to treck out to see the McRats...woot! :thumb:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
so, is there a set day for a gathering of sorts? i need to be in kingman Az on the 23rd of may, so after that i will try to treck out to see the McRats...woot! :thumb:

Myself, Dan, and maybe a few others will be around the Socal area from about the 21st to the 24th give or take.
Hopefully we get to meet up with ya!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
LOL, when was the last time you talked to Simon on the phone :D Us Texans talk perfectly normal :thumb:

Ok first off, was Simon sober when you talked to him? Drunk Simon is a language that takes years to pick up. I believe I have mastered it now so I don't notice it.

Secondly, our ability to understand you Texans is solely dependant on the size of the wad of chew you got in your lip, not so much the accent. :redneck::spit:!

Last edited:

turbo-max

WaaaZaaaa
Aug 9, 2006
Tampa, FloriDUH
Myself, Dan, and maybe a few others will be around the Socal area from about the 21st to the 24th give or take.

hellz yea! prolly 24th or 25th before i got out there..plan to leave tampa floriDUH on or about the 16th,17th and make a pit stop in texas for a day.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA

hellz yea! prolly 24th or 25th before i got out there..plan to leave tampa floriDUH on or about the 16th,17th and make a pit stop in texas for a day.

The Party itself is on the 22nd... Maybe you need to leave earlier? :nod:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Ok first off, was Simon sober when you talked to him? Drunk Simon is a language that takes years to pick up. I believe I have mastered it now so I don't notice it.

Secondly, our ability to understand you Texans is solely dependant on the size of the wad of chew you got in your lip, not so much the accent. :redneck::spit:!

Now taht gots to be a cool language :hello: and not all of us texasn dip :cool: