P0751, P0761, P0877, P0701, P0218, P0711 need some help

Michael Moore III

06 dirtyMax
Jul 16, 2013
MD
To make this short and sweet. Took the truck to dinner not ragging on it, just cruising. Truck was shifting fine, temps were normal, and no CEL light. Came out of dinner about 2 hours later, start he truck up put it into gear and no go. Range shift inhibited light message comes on, try several times turn on in off no go. These are the codes I got, P0751, P0761, P0877, P0701, P0218, P0711. My builder believes it is a pressure issue. Has anyone else thrown these series of codes? Any help would be appreciated. Oh and cleared the codes and still no go.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I believe Mike is saying: make sure your TCM has power.

Check the fuse(s) and if they test good (not look good, but test good) then check for voltage (battery voltage, ~12V) at the TCM connector. If you end up having to pull the connectors, check the grounds as well.

Michael Moore III

06 dirtyMax
Jul 16, 2013
MD
Ok neither ECM or TCM fuses were blown and everything tested fine. My test light stopped working so I was unable to test tcm connectors. I climbed underneath pulled the 14mm bolt next to the spin on filter to see if any fluid came out. He said it should be under pressure (around 150 psi). I had fluid come out but not under any type of pressure in my opinion. Im running out to get another test light now.

I left out one thing though. I put the truck in 4lo to see if I could get it to move. When I took it out of 4lo to 2hi, it made a grinding sound rmps jumped with no application to the brake. Should I maybe start investigating the transfer case?

Michael Moore III

06 dirtyMax
Jul 16, 2013
MD
Ok the filter had not dropped in the pan but several connectors were loose. When pushed the made a popping sound as they locked. Putting the pan back up now to see if it will move.