P&R at DP is going nuts

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I stole that quote from somebody, but I can't remember who. He wrote a book called "No second place winner". Bill Jordan? Dunno. Book on gunfighting by somebody who worked Border Patrol.

pepperidge

Member Club 12
Jan 12, 2007
Slidell, La
Right, wrong, or otherwise, this board is a hotrod Dmax board.

There are many things we don't encourage posting about here. Politics and Religion are just 2 of them.

Yes, we could get more members and traffic by promoting a P&R forum, but we won't.

There are many sites that are good with it though. If any readers here know of such sites, please post the links here.

only since you offered...I'll put in a shameless plug for one... http://dieseltowingresource.com/ Unit453 Nick's place...our P&R is growing daily and we have a majority of conservatives...we don't have the major conflicts that DP had with recent influx of Liberal Left whining to moderators about using noun and the like...

BTW: feel free to post links at DTR to technical links here...we're neutral just as you guys are...

This is what the diesel community should be about... the sharing of knowledge no matter where it comes from...Thanks Pat!

PS we also have the fastest growing best technical(IMO)6.2/6.5 section going...

SFC Cobb

Oct 22, 2008
Hurst, TX
only since you offered...I'll put in a shameless plug for one... http://dieseltowingresource.com/ Unit453 Nick's place...our P&R is growing daily and we have a majority of conservatives...we don't have the major conflicts that DP had with recent influx of Liberal Left whining to moderators about using noun and the like...

BTW: feel free to post links at DTR to technical links here...we're neutral just as you guys are...

This is what the diesel community should be about... the sharing of knowledge no matter where it comes from...Thanks Pat!

PS we also have the fastest growing best technical(IMO)6.2/6.5 section going...

I will 2nd and 3rd you on this Pepp. You beat me to posting the link.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I know you like to dabble in P&R a bit... you ought to come mix things up a bit...your one liners always killed me...

I dabble from the right as always since this is my belief. I do get in trouble with my one liners as you know. Think I pissed you of a couple of times when I realy didn't mean to. :hug::D
You are the eloquent spokesman for the right and I just like to shoot my arrows from the hilltop hoping for a brain shot. :p:D:angel: