P&R at DP is going nuts

pepperidge

Member Club 12
Jan 12, 2007
Slidell, La
First it was the bikini avatars...now all the politically correct stuff ...lots of members threatening walking out...:popcorn:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
First it was the bikini avatars...now all the politically correct stuff ...lots of members threatening walking out...:popcorn:

They got a new sheriff and he is flexing his muscles. He gave every mod a promotion. He now has a posse. He won't back off.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Crap, they should let me back over there to give the mods something important to do.

Kinda like in a town with no crime, they write Jaywalking tickets, but in LA they let go with a warning for murder.

pepperidge

Member Club 12
Jan 12, 2007
Slidell, La
only reason he kept it around was the traffic it gave the site...just before the sale he moved the A(ACLU) to a private forum so it wouldn't look ugly to the prospects...and then the post counts/hits in that forum at about 1000 a week + the 70,000+ other A(ACLU)posts just bumped up the numbers even more...

real slick...

May 9, 2008
Hey Pep, just got this today from the DP for my usuage of the word (Noun) while trying to be discrete in the P&R forum.

The staff has banned you for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

The ban will be lifted: Never

WARNING: This message serves as notice that you are not allowed to access, use, or view any content on www.dieselplace.com. You are not allowed by law to continue attempting to access this site or to register under any other name or email address. Any person violating this notice will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

No losses here, but a definate loss for some still at DP when the freedom to express one's opinion has been banned.

Dec 2, 2006
TN
I kinda of figured they would of banned you. They could care less what other people think. I got a warning one day for promoting my site though my buddy on a PM (obviously reading my PM's). I actually did stop, they continued to talk about the situation to the same person, and the next day I was gone...

I would really like to have all my garage pictures and stuff deleted, but, I don't see how...

RayMich

Jun 1, 2008
Mid Michigan
By this time next year that site is going to be nothing but a pigsty full of ignorant, whinny liberals. Serves them right!

I saw the bans coming, so I cleaned out my garage and all personal information the minute one of the mods started harassing me. Although I was never told so, I can no longer log-in there. Good riddance!

I could always lurk as a guest if I want to, but they have nothing that interests me any more.

Mar 27, 2008
Sheridan, IN.
They are a bunch of idiots, I had to change my avatar because it showed Obama in a negative way. If it was about McCain would anything have been done?
Screw them, they might as well turn it into a ricer site.

pepperidge

Member Club 12
Jan 12, 2007
Slidell, La
I have such a complex from going there, that I only feel comfortable with an admin looking over my shoulder 24/7...so I had to change my avatar...

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Right before I was banned, I deleted my avatar and sig and stuff.

They reconstructed it so it looked like I was still a member.

Flattering I suppose, but slimy none-the-less.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
I'm moving over here.

Never heard of this place until I was at Mike's shop getting my trans done this weekend.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
I wish all the info would come over here and leave all the egotistical jerks over at dp.