Overkill vs Misery (video)

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Yes he is faster!.....however maxd out is still quicker.

Mph is faster and more hp .....et or quicker is a better racer ( better 60' utlized power so to speak)

Both racers in that race did well...different tuning? Both nice trucks!

Yea at NADM Dimitri's launches were all over the place haha. Nearly took out the wall every time, it was interesting to watch for sure

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
I would be interested in seeing overkill with anyone's tunes but his lol.

Side story that I heard, so one of industrials trucks was running starlite diesel tuning, then swapped to Dimitri's tuning and the motor blew up after that, then they build a new motor and the owner asked Dimitri to take his tunes out and unlock the ECM. Dimitri said no, so now he is stuck running Dimitri's tunes, he couldn't get his turbos spooled up one bit at NADM the last weekend and ended up blowing something on a freshly built motor with 20k on the odometer.

More reading and less posting hearsay and retarded questions that you really don't want to hear the answer to would be my advice. But then again, you didn't ask for it and don't have to take it.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
More reading and less posting hearsay and retarded questions that you really don't want to hear the answer to would be my advice. But then again, you didn't ask for it and don't have to take it.

Well I gathered my opinion of Dimitri after reading through a thread on here about how he screws everyone over, even badmaxx said his kit that Dimitri built him to settle a debt is falling apart.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
The most impressive thing is dmitri has not touched that trans since Mike l, did it in 2010!

Wish Mike would of built me a trans like that!!!

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
I remeber when Dmitri drove all the way to NM to "Beat my ass" i was on proxes and Dmitri was on slicks :woott: Oh man the good ol days....

We used to hate eachother but were ok now, well atleast we were but he prob mad i posted this loss of his :hug:

I went 11.48 on fuel almost 4 years ago

http://youtu.be/qz7u-auSEv8

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
More like 1000hp.

Misery is more impressive to me, mainly because it's a 19 year old :thumb::thumb:

So tell me... How much power does it take to run 149mph? How much power does it take to make it run 149 mph at 6000ft?

Just want to check your math...:hug: